Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default [Experienced & Webmasters Reply] What can I do to get massive traffic of my uploads?

I've lost aprrox $6000 to do research in this uploading business...Pls ans only experienced and webmasters in this topic...

Currently i'm uploader in The-Vault.org

And in 6 warez forums...

Warez-bb, tehparadox, bayw, cyberwarez, warezforum.info, katzforums...and also in xbox360iso (motherfu**ing site...huge traffic but banned peoples...reason You Are A Bot!!!) Anyways...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

01) I have a sborg

02) Using mac thats why can't use multiposter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So all I need to know...I've lost money that's ok...but now I've to earn...

Can anybody in this whole KWWHunction can help me?

I need huge traffic of my uploads...what can I do? Is my forums and The-Vault enough for this?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Note 2:

01) I was providing single links of movies previously...but i've noticed everybody is providing 450mb links for business, so i'm also doing that...

02) I've purchased 1 sborg and 1 RL this morning...From http://www.rapidleechhost.com/ & http://www.knowinservers.com/

Both not working...giving error,
    Lost $38...But I still have a fast sborg...
    -------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also thinking of offshore hosting...so whoever reading this post may be understood that i'm lost!

I need help KWWHunction...Pls reply...

No one answered my actual q since now...I need to learn the best ways in this business...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Thanx To:

01) The Coon
    02) nampotomo
    03) freecbc3
    04) Vibe
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . [Experienced & Webmasters Reply] What can I do to get massive traffic of my uploads? I've lost aprrox $6000 to do research in this uploading business...Pls ans only experienced and webmasters in this topic... Currently i'm uploader in The-Vault.org And in 6 warez forums... Warez-bb, tehparadox, bayw, cyberwarez, warezforum.info, katzforums...and also in xbox360iso (motherfu**ing site...huge traffic but banned peoples...reason You Are A Bot!!!) Anyways... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

So how exactly did you lose $6000? I'm not going to bother read the rest cause the font sizes changing is really annoying

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I still don't understand how you could lose that much.

How can you purchase and say they're not working? Why don't you contact them and ask them to solve your issues if any?

Banned
    When I started this bussiness, I didn't know anything about rl, sborg or remote uploading...so purchased 2mbps broadband for uploading (I upload games)...In my country thats $1000 per month...u guys got a 2mbps connection in $50...purchased every premium accounts available...

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    May I know where are you from?

Well why spend that much? Why don't you just get a job in your country if you can't earn online?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    I still don't understand how you could lose that much.

How can you purchase and say they're not working? Why don't you contact them and ask them to solve your issues if any?
    I'm tired of sending support tickets to them...Maybe they blocked hotfile...

$1000 per month... right.... :/

Sucks.

Start a website, maintain it for years, then you'll earn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    May I know where are you from?

Well why spend that much? Why don't you just get a job in your country if you can't earn online?
    I'm from Asia...I know with this business One day I can earn $20 per day maybe more...just i'm not in a right way...and I hate this countries jobs they offer...I'm dedicated to this business...In total i've earned approx $300...so far

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    $1000 per month... right.... :/

Sucks.

Start a website, maintain it for years, then you'll earn
    Do u recommend me to start offshore hosting?

No. Since you'll give up anyway. Just start some website or, get a real life job

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information