Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6834 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    WarezDesign.net WarezCube.com PS3Cube.com XBoxCube.com

Default A vBulletin theme I am working on right now.

Any Comments?
    DuCe Reviewed by DuCe on . A vBulletin theme I am working on right now. http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/DuCe_2007_2007/WarezDesigntheme.png Any Comments? Rating: 5

USMC

2.   Sponsored Links

Not a Fan of Purple stuff

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    dont like the purple but would look good with blue maybe

Website's:
    I am, I am tired of going on every forum and seeing the same colors, black, blue, white. I wanted to add a little color.

USMC

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Nice looking theme.. as the others have mentioned purple isnt one of my fav colors

Pure Awesomeness!
    I like the concept on the logo, nice going .

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    Nice looking theme.. as the others have mentioned purple isnt one of my fav colors
    Let's see if I get this, you would rather the color be blue, black, white, grey?
    Go take a look at how many forums have that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    I like the concept on the logo, nice going .
    Thank you MrRT.
    What you think about the theme itself?

USMC

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Footer doesn't match. Move the search. Add the post count, reply count, latest post and also the "Welcome Mr Happy, You have a million messages because your so popular bit" so we can get a better idea. You also need titles for the section.

It's cool your going with a different color and being different. The elliptical logo looks great. Maybe put some more work into the forum icons as their not as high a standard as that logo. .... ya you really need to move that search. Looks good though. Nice job so far. Just needs finishing.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Footer doesn't match. Move the search. Add the post count, reply count, latest post and also the "Welcome Mr Happy, You have a million messages because your so popular bit" so we can get a better idea. You also need titles for the section.

It's cool your going with a different color and being different. The elliptical logo looks great. Maybe put some more work into the forum icons as their not as high a standard as that logo. .... ya you really need to move that search. Looks good though. Nice job so far. Just needs finishing.
    Thanks. I am going to finish it, I am not done. I just didn't want to finish it all without seeing what people had to say, I am going with a little something different.

Question: Why should I move the search mate, I wanted to give the site a little ddl look to it, it is also noob friendly. I know lots of noobs that don't know how to use the search unless it is right there in their face You can also see what I mean on other sites chatbox where people type what they want to search for on the chatbox.

That was my idea, but if it looks too shitty then I guess ill remove it?

USMC

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    done get all pissy about me not liking the color lol.. if thts wht u want go for it.just not for me is all..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information