Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6825 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    All right. The location is fine if it's integrated more. For starters the button should be on the right. You can make the text box more rounded and maybe merge it more into the navbar. Maybe some flowing curve bulge so it's more part of the navbar. It just looks like an after though where it is at the moment.

EDIT: Something like this:

Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WarezDesign.net WarezCube.com PS3Cube.com XBoxCube.com
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    done get all pissy about me not liking the color lol.. if thts wht u want go for it.just not for me is all..
    I'm not getting mad mate, just that everyone wants blue.

Isn't it on mostly every forum? I want something different then everyone. Get me?

USMC

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    ya i gotcha man.. and i like wht u have done with it.. Happy said to cahnge teh search box position.. i kinda like it there myself.. good for teh noobs,altho it might look messy if ur adding a shootbox

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    All right. The location is fine if it's integrated more. For starters the button should be on the right. You can make the text box more rounded and maybe merge it more into the navbar. Maybe some flowing curve bulge so it's more part of the navbar. It just looks like an after though where it is at the moment.

EDIT: Something like this:

Alright, I will work more with it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    ya i gotcha man.. and i like wht u have done with it.. Happy said to cahnge teh search box position.. i kinda like it there myself.. good for teh noobs,altho it might look messy if ur adding a shootbox
    I wont be adding it shoutbox mate, they are not active, and makes a site look bad. Also without a shoutbox the forums will be more active.

USMC

Website's:

Mr Happy what you think?

USMC

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    You copied what I did exactly. I was expecting you to develop the idea more to something like below. It still looks like an after thought what you have. I've added a slight curve to the navbar. Makes it more of a bitch to code so not sure if thats what your after. Remove the line under the search. I didn't as it's not needed now and doesn't add to it.

Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Team-XPC.com
    Looks nice, I like the simplicity.
    Only thing you can change is spend more time on the font for your logo, it's to simple.
    And make your search bar prettier, you made so much room for it, mite as well go all out and do something with it.
    Bad Uploaders: mayank101, zer(0), UltimateUploader, immu, much more..

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by so19 View Post
    Looks nice, I like the simplicity.
    Only thing you can change is spend more time on the font for your logo, it's to simple.
    And make your search bar prettier, you made so much room for it, mite as well go all out and do something with it.
    The logo is not a font... Also, I am working on the search bar.

USMC

Website's:
    wautoposter.com
    you share this themes ?

Everything looks good except the search part

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information