Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61744 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    Again, Your VPS was restored, Backups are on the server, we have answered every question you have had, unfortunately we cannot tell you in many other ways the same thing, So of course it will get repetitive.
    I know what you said, but I need at least 2 IPs to get my VPS working and there in SolusVM shows that only 1 IP is signed to my VPS.. how it will work? I am here asking you guys to check for days now, but you don't even managed to notice it.

It would be simple if I was able to access my configuration files, but I can't.

Please, just make a backup of my data and link me to it. That's all I am asking you now.
    Proud To Be A Muslim

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Jayzzy,

Again and again i have told you this is not a support method, Use the correct method or you wont get a reply, i am trying to be polite but you are clearly not listening.

I look forward to seeing your ticket

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    Ticket is already made but im not getting a proper reply from u guys
    Proud To Be A Muslim

Website's:
    WhatTheServer.me PerfectDarkVpn.me
    Quote Originally Posted by rk-boxslots View Post
    Hello,

This is a sales thread not support thread so it isn't actively monitored please use the ticketing system but here goes.

@roseforlove upgrading hardware on what nodes?
    @Jayzzy Not sure why you are under the impression any data is lost ? give me an IP to work from ?
    @Mahaj Again refer to tickets?

@Jayzzy Please don't make false accusations, your VPs / cPanel / WHM has not been deleted in anyway at all.

@Onessa What crash ? you keep giving staff verbal abuse but yet you are not even on the right track. The only issue was with the motionite servers what gives you the right to "Blame" this on us ? we took over Motionite because of their issues and to try help them and alleviate the problems on their clients which we successfully did.
    im not giving verbal abuse just think its fucked up i didnt get a refund(as i had paid early for next months services 2 days prior to crash/ie vps not booting i consider that a crash) and motionite was a fine service till merge hence why i blamed both services which included u for it i aopogize if this sounds abusive just didnt like how it ended up but thats that lost me as customer and i left honest feedback with proof for others who may have been considering your services.

I have been through 6 webhosts in last 9 months and its frustrating to have to always keep moving so i try to research so figured others like some honest feedback anyways hope your service improves best of luck im personally just moving on

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Onessa View Post
    im not giving verbal abuse just think its fucked up i didnt get a refund(as i had paid early for next months services 2 days prior to crash/ie vps not booting i consider that a crash) and motionite was a fine service till merge hence why i blamed both services which included u for it i aopogize if this sounds abusive just didnt like how it ended up but thats that lost me as customer and i left honest feedback with proof for others who may have been considering your services.

I have been through 6 webhosts in last 9 months and its frustrating to have to always keep moving so i try to research so figured others like some honest feedback anyways hope your service improves best of luck im personally just moving on

Regardless of anything that was said your attitude was way out of line, every ticket you made was disgraceful with regards to attitude, your service was dealt with appropriately, if we didn't migrate you your VPS would have vanished when the Motionite server's went down, I did what I thought was best in the situation. You already state you had hourly backups, while this does not make it alrgight your VPs faced issue it does mean you should have some common sense and stop with the constant flood of abuse.

Good luck with your co-location.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Hello,

All support related replies in this thread will be ignored from now on. We can only help you in our support system, with access to your info and services.

Regards

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    joinebook.com
    if i setup sborg in vps Boxslots
    speed download fileserve and filesonic ??

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    @sercheu

We do not gurauntee any speeds as this would be wrong, but we have many users using these tools and they have reported no issue, some even using them for 9 months +

will you guys be able to setup rapidleech and seedbox in Vps i could pay for that?
    Pm me ok

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    @ppmaniac yes we can also PM'd you.

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information