Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62291 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    WHMCS have been contacted this again was due to WHMCS I am waiting on their reply shown them all logs, you can post what you wish, Slander us in anyway you wish, But this was not down to the lack of our security. All patches are in place that are meant to be, And if you are wondering why I'm not here posting my head off it is because I am trying to get the matter resolved.

Worst host ever,
    Signed up friday, got details saturday
    got wiped saturday, new details sunday
    cat /proc/cpuinfo on monday to find the CPU info does'nt quite match what I paid for, but there isn't much difference between 2ghz and 3.3ghz is there? Same as the speed from a 2GBit shared connection doesn't get anywhere close to what I could get out of a shared 1GBit connection from Knowin..
    Gets wiped again on Tuesday.
    So paypal dispute Wednesday?

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Or you could just PM me your username and i will refund you, Any reason not to ?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff666 View Post
    Worst host ever,
    Signed up friday, got details saturday
    got wiped saturday, new details sunday
    cat /proc/cpuinfo on monday to find the CPU info does'nt quite match what I paid for, but there isn't much difference between 2ghz and 3.3ghz is there? Same as the speed from a 2GBit shared connection doesn't get anywhere close to what I could get out of a shared 1GBit connection from Knowin..
    Gets wiped again on Tuesday.
    So paypal dispute Wednesday?
    Yip Ive just paid again for the next month. A data gets wiped, I get a new login. All that data gets wiped too....

Quote Originally Posted by rk-boxslots View Post
    WHMCS have been contacted this again was due to WHMCS I am waiting on their reply shown them all logs, you can post what you wish, Slander us in anyway you wish, But this was not down to the lack of our security. All patches are in place that are meant to be, And if you are wondering why I'm not here posting my head off it is because I am trying to get the matter resolved.
    I understand that and I don't want to blame only you. But it's disappointing the servers are offline again, not even week after last outage. But you should know by now what damage has been done - has the servers been deleted again? Or any ETA to fix this?

Ricky, any idea if servers were wiped again?

7.   Sponsored Links

aaaah f**** just finished restoring vps from last crash. seems to be gone again oh well... time to move on. sad though, really liked that vps plan :/

edit: i`ll wait for boxslots news. hopefully they will survive, and provide clean vps again like last time. i`ve got all backups so restoring isnt that huge problem to me.

i've asked a refund so i hope my money back

got some info from their livechat -

we were breached today because of a vulnerability in Whmcs and all the VPS nodes were wiped, we are offering our clients either 2 weeks free on their services, or we can offer a partial refund on the remain days you have on your service with us, at the moment we have temporarily closed Whmcs down for security reason and we will reopen it within 3 hours once he have secured it, after we have reopened Whmcs to request either a refund or free extension please submit a support ticket and we will answer it as soon as possible, all services will be restored within 24 hours
    sounds ok to me, i rather take that 2 weeks and continue with my awesome vps (Y)

I'm really on the line now. Should I stick with them and risk it might happen again and I'm gonna loose members or should I switch host for another one who is in my eyes now and hope that hacker won't attack them too?

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread Information