Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6722 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xexmodder View Post
    SSH login details are incorrect
    Ticket: 934570

just change the rot password in you vm panel

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Quote Originally Posted by boxslots.fan View Post
    WTF it's been over 12 hours but no reply in my ticket.. so inactive staff.. a simple 5 minute work is taking days to be done.. i am tired contacting again and again.. why don't anybody reply ? no support ? no online people work for boxslots ?
    Please don't act like this, we have all worked more than 15 hours a day for three days solid due to RapidSpeeds mess, we have also been helping people that were robbed of thousands of pounds and didnt have any more money to buy more servers backup their data, all tickets, all orders and all emails are being answered, deployed and replied to as humanly possible.

We thank you all for your great patience, and once again sorry to all RapidSpeeds clients.

================================================== =====================
    All dedicated servers are sold out till Monday, NL-E2250, NL-E3000 - sold out, NL-750 & NL-1000 - sold out. NL-X1000 - sold out.

Dear Sir,

Right now it's Night here.. I opened ticket in the morning.. I requested for a 2 min work of you.. What was my mistake which made me wait over 12 hours ?

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Your ticket has been answered your request was one of that others would have declined. This is not a 5 minute botched up over night host. So please patience.

Sir I never forced anybody for anything.. I just chatted and Your Persons Gave me that Offer themselves.. They said go and order a VPS and ur things will be done instantly and the offer will also be validated right when we will give u the vps.. but.......

6.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    You asked us to go through our IP's and find one that has not been used for cpanel so you can have a test / trial of cpanel this request was done your other request is being handled. this is not a support method don't try and use this forum to get your issue cleared up faster we have a lot of clients patiently waiting also.

I never wanted to write anything here.. I waited and waited.. somebody should have replied and told me to wait so i should have waited.. but i was not receiving replies.. I also sent pms but no replies.. now i had no choice..

Never wanted to do this but lack of support forced me..

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Lack of support ? Really.

Honestly.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    they are great when it comes to support!

Quote Originally Posted by rk-boxslots View Post
    Lack of support ? Really.

Honestly.
    nearly 80 minutes ago I have been told to wait for 30 minutes to get the request done..

may I know what happened ? Nobody is replying to me anywhere.. where should i go ? who do i speak to ?

it's been 36 hours since I have sent the payment for a VPS but still i am not ready to go, no support, no replies, nobody saying anything... in this time i should have configured 20 VPS

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information