Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6872 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    myrapidleech.net

Default A Sales representative needed with minium target

Hello,

I am looking for a sales representative, i need a target from that guy that he can bring like 3-5 customers minimum a day and how much $$ he wants per month!

My average Budget $50

Reply here in the thread if you are interested, don't PM ME!

MSn id [email protected]
    ipowerz Reviewed by ipowerz on . A Sales representative needed with minium target Hello, I am looking for a sales representative, i need a target from that guy that he can bring like 3-5 customers minimum a day and how much $$ he wants per month! My average Budget $50 Reply here in the thread if you are interested, don't PM ME! MSn id [email protected] Rating: 5
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    50$ a day or 50$ per 5 people??..

Something like that would have to be atleast 20-30$ a person unless your prices for hosting is less then 5-10$ a person..

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    50$ a day or 50$ per 5 people??..

Something like that would have to be atleast 20-30$ a person unless your prices for hosting is less then 5-10$ a person..
    My package price is $12.99/mo for sborg, how can i give you $10 from it??when i own earn $2-3 from it!
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ipowerz View Post
    My package price is $12.99/mo for sborg, how can i give you $10 from it??when i own earn $2-3 from it!
    so u want to pay someone 50 dollars a month for that?

lets do the maths.
    3ppl a day for 30 days
    3x12.99x30 = 1169.1
    or 5 ppl a day for 30 days
    5x12.99x30 = 1948.5

If you hire someone for 50 dollars a month @ those min figures of people,they would be better off starting there own company cause they would make a shit load more.

You're wrong, Dj Mad. The OP stated that he only gets few bucks as profit, 3$ max per sale! The rest goes for servers bills...etc

Good luck, ipowerz.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    You're wrong, Dj Mad. The OP stated that he only gets few bucks as profit, 3$ max per sale! The rest goes for servers bills...etc

Good luck, ipowerz.
    Im not wrong.U should reread what i wrote,i was just pointing out what income the sales would bring in,not about costs and profit and such.Hence why it would make sense to start own company.What i would give for people on KWWHunction to read posts before they reply.

^ Yea a hosting company could make thousands per month, but it's not "Net Profit".

3ppl a day for 30 days
    3x12.99x30 = 1169.1
    3 customers per day = 90 customers per month = at least 2-3 dedicated servers.

You can imagine how much would he pay for sbrog license, dedi server bills and so on!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    ^ Yea a hosting company could make thousands per month, but it's not "Net Profit".

3 customers per day = 90 customers per month = at least 2-3 dedicated servers.

You can imagine how much would he pay for sbrog license, dedi server bills and so on!
    Well your right but it still has nothing to do with what i said,sigh,right what i said/meant was for a person to work for 50 dollars a month generating those kind of sales would be better to start his own company as he would make alot more than 50 dollars a month? Can u understand now what i was trying to say?

Yea true. Gotcha now.

ipowerz, sorry for the off-topic comments.

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    Dj mad no maths required here ipowerz asked for a sales representative thats it
    all the best ipowerz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information