Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6788 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ESCash.com

Thumbs up ESCash.com offers new WP/DLE plugins for your successful work

Hi guys!

We've developed new promo tools for your convenient work with us for your WP/DLE sites. Just snatch appropriate archive from your member zone, install it and enjoy your growing stats

If you have any questions or difficulties, please feel free to contact us, we'll do our best to solve any problem.

Regards, John
    escash official Reviewed by escash official on . ESCash.com offers new WP/DLE plugins for your successful work Hi guys! We've developed new promo tools for your convenient work with us for your WP/DLE sites. Just snatch appropriate archive from your member zone, install it and enjoy your growing stats :) If you have any questions or difficulties, please feel free to contact us, we'll do our best to solve any problem. Regards, John Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ESCash.com
    Hello everybody!

We've made a nice software update, so your profit is increased.

If you still don't work with us - it is the best time to try!

For example, this is the september statistics from one of our partners, he runs 3 wp blogs.

We're paying stable twice a month for almost a year, and i suppose somebody here have already received our payments

So, don't be shy, try! And if you have any questions, we are always glad to help you!

I r Super Cop

do you guys help in creating filehost link search site?
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    ESCash.com
    We do not use/index filehostings, we're indexing torrent trackers and at the moment we have ~15m results. So using the site engine script you will get fully customizable torrent search site.

Website's:
    EasyFindRapidshare.com
    How do ESCash caculate balance?I have a acount with it and put the url to my site.But I can't understand my balance.

Website's:
    ESCash.com
    You're paid every time user installs our free download client with additional (bundled) software.
    As for your site, i suppose it'll be better to use direct link php script instead of sending traffic to metasearch. This way will increase your profit minimum twice. Just create a file named, for example, directdownload.php on your server, copy source code to it, and use it in your sponsored results section in this way:
    Code: 
    http://www.easyfindrapidshare.com/directdownload.php?name=$searchquery
    So you can use this code on any kind of website - ddls, forums, blogs, etc. For WP/DLE we have special modules.

Stats are updated every 15 min.

As for the balance

Balance means all that you've earned to the moment since the last payments.
    To pay means how much will you get on the nearest payout (on the screenshot - this partner will get his 1236.96 on the 5th october).
    Earned today is obvious

Website's:
    EasyFindRapidshare.com
    Ok,I will try it.

Website's:
    EasyFindRapidshare.com
    Quote Originally Posted by escash official View Post
    You're paid every time user installs our free download client with additional (bundled) software.
    As for your site, i suppose it'll be better to use direct link php script instead of sending traffic to metasearch. This way will increase your profit minimum twice. Just create a file named, for example, directdownload.php on your server, copy source code to it, and use it in your sponsored results section in this way:
    Code: 
    http://www.easyfindrapidshare.com/directdownload.php?name=$searchquery
    So you can use this code on any kind of website - ddls, forums, blogs, etc. For WP/DLE we have special modules.

Stats are updated every 15 min.

As for the balance

Balance means all that you've earned to the moment since the last payments.
    To pay means how much will you get on the nearest payout (on the screenshot - this partner will get his 1236.96 on the 5th october).
    Earned today is obvious
    Oh,my site si coded by jsp not php?Any other ideas?

Website's:
    EasyFindRapidshare.com
    There is some mistake in your get.php.This function "simplexml_load_file" throw error " Cannot read file/URL 'http://dvbase.net/fdownload ...." ,You should tell me which version of php you are used.

Website's:
    ESCash.com
    you need to have simplexml php extension installed

php 5.3

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information