Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6843 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

.: The GodFather :.

Default New Section: Affiliate Programs Promotion

Hey Guys, there is a new section available for affiliate program promotions:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/111...rams-promotion

All those with affiliate programs other then file hosting are required to post in this section, this will clean up loads of other sections like "Webmasters Money Making" which are filled with affiliate spam and is simply clutters the wrong section

All the URL Shorteners , Image hosts and such are more then welcome to post in that section.

Thanks for your attention.

P.S: All current threads mentioned above from other affiliate programs will be moved to that section.
    Capone Reviewed by Capone on . New Section: Affiliate Programs Promotion Hey Guys, there is a new section available for affiliate program promotions: http://www.besthostingforums.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion All those with affiliate programs other then file hosting are required to post in this section, this will clean up loads of other sections like "Webmasters Money Making" which are filled with affiliate spam and is simply clutters the wrong section All the URL Shorteners , Image hosts and such are more then welcome to post in that section. Rating: 5
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

2.   Sponsored Links

Nice one Capone
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Happy to see this cleanup happening. Good move Capone

I r Super Cop
    bump! as this topic isnt stickied as all other on this section

edit: nice move btw
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Respected Developer
    I love the changes!

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    All the URL Shorteners , Image hosts and such are more then welcome to post in that section.
    When I suggested creating category "Other" for affiliates like these, you said it's not necessary, as Image host can go under file hosts.

Good change anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
    Affiliate Programs

you should add there and "Other" for now, and maybe later expand that, where ppl could promote their imagehost where they pay per view, ad networks, pay per sale... there are other ways to earn, and those are more legal, as 99,9% of filehost is warez
    Actually "image" host could go inside "file hosts" also since IMAGE Is a file aswell.

.: The GodFather :.
    inferno, you are right, but then i thought people do care about "file hosts" alone more then anything so i didn't want to clutter that section to much, we have very massive threads there anyway it will be just harder to follow.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Thread Information