Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6824 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    sceneddls.com

Default [HELP NEEDED] Guide and Requirements to open a 0day warez site

Hello to the community ! im a complet noob concerning warez website so im here to ask to the gurus what are the required things to open a warez site.

suggest me also a GOOD HOST AND try to be nice and think that you are explain things to a noob that is not informed.... consider it lika " WAREZ WEBSITE FOR DUMMIES" book guide thank you in advance...
    cptfisher Reviewed by cptfisher on . [HELP NEEDED] Guide and Requirements to open a 0day warez site Hello to the community ! im a complet noob concerning warez website so im here to ask to the gurus what are the required things to open a warez site. suggest me also a GOOD HOST AND try to be nice and think that you are explain things to a noob that is not informed.... consider it lika " WAREZ WEBSITE FOR DUMMIES" book guide :) :) thank you in advance... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned

Website's:
    sceneddls.com
    i dont mean to be an uplaoder... i mean to be a warez site admin... have my own warez site... im not the best in uploading but not even a noob.. im quite respected uploader in italian forums but now forums starts to be too small for me i want my own website where I make the rules and there is ONLY ME uploading...

i want something like "naughtyblog" but for warez... can someone suggest me how to make my first steps ?

THX for the naughtyblog tip

i dont mean to be an uplaoder... i mean to be a warez site admin... have my own warez site
    Wow you want to be a site owner while you can't even start the site? Good luck with that. I can't imagine how would you run the site with zero knowledge.

I know my reply ain't much helpful to you, but trust me you need to be knowledgeable before you think of starting a website, that's in case you want to start a well-established site. Use google to read already-made tutorials on various fields.

You can also find some useful articles here - Tutorials and Guides

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cptfisher View Post
    Hello to the community ! im a complet noob concerning warez website so im here to ask to the gurus what are the required things to open a warez site.

suggest me also a GOOD HOST AND try to be nice and think that you are explain things to a noob that is not informed.... consider it lika " WAREZ WEBSITE FOR DUMMIES" book guide thank you in advance...
    All depends how much money u have,for about 300-500 dollars u can start you own blog/site that auto updates from torrent sites or ftp servers and auto posts to your blog/forum.

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    TO make your site grow.. you need to know how to work with your site.. You need to UPLOAD for your site..

Nobody can teach you this you need to learn on your own..
    Not everyone here owns a large warez site most cant even start a site at all and keep with it...

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Lots of Money
    Lots of Time
    Great Domain / Host
    SEO
    Money
    Weed
    Partners

- Buy an domain at namecheap.
    - Buy hosting at knownsrv, boxslots, thehosting.me
    - Get nulled vb from vbteam.info
    - Go on youtube and search how to install vb or use google.

If you need any help pm me

Thread Information