Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default New iPhone 4, iPod Touch Shows Up in Apple?s Internal Database

We?re all excited about Apple?s upcoming iPhone event on October 4, but we may already have an idea of what?s in store, thanks to Apple?s internal inventory system. A source for 9to5 Mac has revealed that two of the upcoming devices have already entered into Apple?s database ? one of which is a new iPhone 4, and the other a new iPod touch.
    Three new iPod touch models have appeared in total, all of which have the ?N81A? codename. ?N81′ is the codename for the fourth-generation iPod touch ? the one on sale today ? and so these new devices are believed to be the white models that we?ve been speculating about for some time. If that?s the case, however, it would suggest that there will be no update to the iPod touch internally, and that the current 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage capacities will remain.
    As for the iPhone 4, that?s been given an additional ?A?, too. But we already have a white iPhone 4, so what could it mean? According to 9to5 Mac, only minor changes:
    Even more interesting are the two new iPhone SKUs that have showed up in the system. The catch is that these two SKUs are actually marked as tweaked iPhone 4s. The new device?s codename is N90A and this represents very minor changes from the iPhone 4 ? which is the N90. In fact, this may be an iPhone 4 ? an 8GB version as previously rumored.
    It?s highly unlikely that Apple?s all-new iPhone will be labelled ?N90A?, because that model number would suggest there are no changes to its internals ? which makes no sense whatsoever. One thing we can be sure of is that Apple will at least improve the iPhone?s internals, even if it doesn?t get a new look externally.
    It?s looking increasingly likely that Tuesday?s event won?t be focused solely on Apple?s next-generation iPhone, and that its current-generation iPhone and iPod touch will also get a special mention.
    Would you like to see a white iPod touch? I know I would. How about an 8GB ?budget? iPhone 4?

Source:

Code: 
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/companies/apple/iphone/new-iphone-4-ipod-touch-shows-up-in-apples-internal-database/
    doni Reviewed by doni on . New iPhone 4, iPod Touch Shows Up in Apple?s Internal Database http://technobuffalo.technobuffalo.netdna-cdn.com/files/2011/09/iphone-5-invite-002.jpg We?re all excited about Apple?s upcoming iPhone event on October 4, but we may already have an idea of what?s in store, thanks to Apple?s internal inventory system. A source for 9to5 Mac has revealed that two of the upcoming devices have already entered into Apple?s database ? one of which is a new iPhone 4, and the other a new iPod touch. Three new iPod touch models have appeared in total, all of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I got more info about iPhone5 hope you dont mind if i share it here doni

Apple is expected to unveil its new iPhone next week.

The technology firm is staying tight-lipped, but invitations have gone out for "a special event" in central London next Tuesday which say "Let's talk iPhone".

A similar event is also being held at Apple's US headquarters in California.

Industry insiders have predicted the new phone, known as iPhone5, will have a bigger screen and built-in voice recognition software.

It is not clear when the phone will be on sale in the UK or how much it will cost.

Thousands of gadget fans queued to get their hands on the iPhone4 when it went on sale last June.

Apple's flagship Regent Street store opened its doors early at 7am to deal with the demand.

Tuesday's event is at the Apple store in Covent Garden.

Source:
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Quote Originally Posted by lig}{tning View Post
    I got more info about iPhone5 hope you dont mind if i share it here doni

Apple is expected to unveil its new iPhone next week.

The technology firm is staying tight-lipped, but invitations have gone out for "a special event" in central London next Tuesday which say "Let's talk iPhone".

A similar event is also being held at Apple's US headquarters in California.

Industry insiders have predicted the new phone, known as iPhone5, will have a bigger screen and built-in voice recognition software.

It is not clear when the phone will be on sale in the UK or how much it will cost.

Thousands of gadget fans queued to get their hands on the iPhone4 when it went on sale last June.

Apple's flagship Regent Street store opened its doors early at 7am to deal with the demand.

Tuesday's event is at the Apple store in Covent Garden.

Source:
    Absolutely i am so looking forward to buying a iphone 5.

I have HTC Desire HD "Android"
    I have HTC HD7 "WinPho 7.5"
    I have Iphone 4 and i had the Iphone 3Gs

And i am buying another iPhone soon just because i can see the huge difference for me in the IOS and iPhone even though i think it's a bit overpriced but still will make the sacrifice.

Wow you got many phones mate i don't even like to carry one phone in my pocket but still am going to buy iPhone5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Quote Originally Posted by lig}{tning View Post
    Wow you got many phones mate i don't even like to carry one phone in my pocket but still am going to buy iPhone5
    I never carry them all together lol, i just like to play around.
    I use a very cheap samsungs when i am going out with my friends but when i go to work i have to take a bus that takes 2 hours from my place and another 2 hours to get back and once a week on Saturdays i go in the mountains camping and enjoy a movie or two or sometimes we play chess over there with some friends on a ipad 2.

It's not that i have a lot of money but i try to do the most with the money i earn to really enjoy myself.

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    I've been waiting for it for such a long time.. My 3G is dying more everyday, battery life is about 4 hours, can't wait to replace it

Banned
    shit happens to apple and iphone...i am gonna buy the N9...nor android or IOS can come closer to the UI of Meego

.: The GodFather :.
    I've been waiting forever! i can`t wait to lay my hands on the new i5 i wish to see some specs and the real phones finally, not the assumptions of what people THINK it will contain.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Banned

it is a fake video.

Thread Information