Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6712 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Question How to make money with Mediafire files?

There are plenty of file sharing services available in the market like rapidshare, Hotfile, FileSonic, Megaupload, Fileserve, Depositfiles, DuckLoad, Oron and many more, but FileSonic is the best file sharing service to earn decent money.Is it possible to make money with Mediafire files? Mediafire is a free service and I love this service. Mediafire is free, but how to make money with it??? Any one please help me.
    sanzid Reviewed by sanzid on . How to make money with Mediafire files? There are plenty of file sharing services available in the market like rapidshare, Hotfile, FileSonic, Megaupload, Fileserve, Depositfiles, DuckLoad, Oron and many more, but FileSonic is the best file sharing service to earn decent money.Is it possible to make money with Mediafire files? Mediafire is a free service and I love this service. Mediafire is free, but how to make money with it??? Any one please help me. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    only way to earn when you upload to Mediafire is to shorten links with zpag.es

You don't make money with MediaFire. You make your visitors happy if you upload your stuff using MediaFire. In fact you'll make them happy and chances of them returning to your site is 99 percent.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Ask for donations in exchange for easy download. Other than that and depending on your site, CPA Lead ....

It all depends if people are willing to pay for the convenience.

Respected Member
    You don't. They're a friendly file host. Not for the greedy.

Thread Information