Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6690 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Website's:
    HostHaat.Com
    Cloud Fare Will Surely Handle Warez.

Post CloudFlare DDoS

[QUOTE=nichole;1092338]Cloudflare is not for ddos attacks, it may prevent them but if you get a decent amount of them or one large one, expect to get kicked very quickly, another thing is if you did research on the company they are affiliated or are apart of the government which monitors all sites traffic, which they could do if they really wanted to be careful.

"Cloudflare is not for ddos attacks, it may prevent them but if you get a decent amount of them or one large one, expect to get kicked very quickly,"

We can actually help mitigate a number of attacks now. I don't want people to think that a monster attack (gbps+ attacks) is going to be something we can help with at this time.

"another thing is if you did research on the company they are affiliated or are apart of the government "
    Got to love internet rumors Not true at all.

Not to mention I can get your ip address when your on cloudflare so you can't hide from me.

(We do not position ourselves as an IP protection service. I don't know why people get the impression that it would protect your IP).
    Damon
    CloudFlare Community Evangelist

Banned
    Website's:
    dotvps.net
    I use Cloudflare as DNS Management as i like the fact if our site does go down our Mail is handled via google and cloudflare is doing the DNS work. so we are always contactable via email.

Website's:
    servode.com
    Get PRQ , get safer.....its that simple

5.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    PRQ isn't worth it in any way, they are charging thousands of dollars for a few hundred dollars in service, many better places that are cheaper and better network setup.

Website's:
    servode.com
    Sure , tell me some , may be I'll find a new home for some of my new sites ....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information