Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6665 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for tutorial on How to use VPS to run websites

I am a newbie when it comes to use VPS to setup and run websites. So i am looking for tutorial on how to setup and run websites on VPS . I have CENT OS and cpanel. Can someone help?
    arunkumar2006 Reviewed by arunkumar2006 on . Looking for tutorial on How to use VPS to run websites I am a newbie when it comes to use VPS to setup and run websites. So i am looking for tutorial on how to setup and run websites on VPS . I have CENT OS and cpanel. Can someone help? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I looked for one a while ago too, and I couldn't find anything. Maybe you should look for a tut on setting up a dedicated server, that'll help you setting up your VPS too.

ganesh.rao
    Quote Originally Posted by arunkumar2006 View Post
    I am a newbie when it comes to use VPS to setup and run websites. So i am looking for tutorial on how to setup and run websites on VPS . I have CENT OS and cpanel. Can someone help?
    I hope the videos we provided helped

•     
    Yeah it did. But i need more. I mean i should be able to manage VPS fully without any support.

•     
    Banned
    There is really not much to manage mate...
    After securing, fine tuning, and installation of various scripts; all you have to really do is deal with clients or your own website. Any network problems you cannot handle since you arent at the datacenter...

•     
    Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by arunkumar2006 View Post
    could someone help me how to setup a website for downloading and submit programs

• Thread Information