Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6847 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    you should add us servers

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ifreeshare View Post
    hi,newuploader,
    I order one ,please check
    ok sir

Quote Originally Posted by Tagay View Post
    sborg itself is not yet fixed mate like everybody else.
    I guess we have to wait.
    By the way, I ordered one slot too and aware of the current situation of sborg developers.
    Thanks for your patience mate

Quote Originally Posted by booker View Post
    i did pay waiting my information
    you'll get your sborg as soon we get the new key from somik mate

Quote Originally Posted by House_maniac View Post
    you should add us servers
    we will surely do mate, as soon we fill the spots on NL server

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Ohh i thought you are providing US servers so i just ordered from other website bro you should update your main POST saying that its NL server..its no where written in the 1st post nor your website..

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    @snkr007
    its in the thread title itself mate
    [Selling] MysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents, Unmetered bandwidth, Starts from 10.99$ (NL) <-- see

Hi Guys,

this is lotoftalks alias rajeswar the one whom u r sending payments i m partner of kirru n a finance guy

We are here to support you and any finance related issue can be put to me and i can try to solve it ASAP as i always stay online

hope u guys are enjoying service

c u all soon

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagay View Post
    @snkr007
    its in the thread title itself mate
    [Selling] MysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents, Unmetered bandwidth, Starts from 10.99$ (NL) <-- see
    But its not written on Website. Its also not written in Main Post.

I just saw the title after 4 days atleast he should give more info on server..

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by snkr007 View Post
    But its not written on Website. Its also not written in Main Post.

I just saw the title after 4 days atleast he should give more info on server..
    Do you atleast try to read replies? I wonder how you are here in this thread not even reading the topic title, It's clearly written on the main title..

Have a look at the slider on our site, It's says there..

-->

what is sbrog mate give m ur yahoo id so i can add u

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by heart_tracker View Post
    what is sbrog mate give m ur yahoo id so i can add u
    sBorg is a php based script that is capable of downloading from selected filehosts and uploading the files back to those filehosts.

* sBorg is a php based script for uploaders. You enter the filehost or direct links or torrent file that you want to process. Lets say its a movie. You enter the links or upload the .torrent file, select what you want to do and start sBorg. sBorg will download the files from filehosts using your premium accounts that you provide in setup page. If its a torrent that you uploaded, it'll download the the torrent and move the files to its directory. After download is done it'll scan what it has downloaded. If its a rar/zip/001 file, it'll extract/merge the files to get the original file. If its a video file, it'll take screenshots of the video and upload to imagehost. It'll also remove files such as .nfo .txt .url and others that are included in the archive. If you have chosen to rename the file, it'll rename them all and add your desired prefix. Then it'll grab IMDB information about the movie and start creating your post with screenshot, imdb info, title/description that you procided and so on. After that, depending on your choice, it'll re-rar/split the completed file and upload back to filehosts into your account. It'll include the links in the post and finally post on your blog/forums/ucms that you have chosen. It'll also keep a copy of the post in its log.
    You can check for more info about sborg on sBorg.us or MysBorg.com mate

Quote Originally Posted by newuploader View Post
    You can check for more info about sborg on sBorg.us or MysBorg.com mate
    mate please send me a dmo so i can buy sbrog

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information