Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61068 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    ok this is a big disaster from sborg and all but it can be a bigger disaster if you people do not act now...

just change all the passwords of everything related to the sborg that you have .... e-mails, your filehosts acc, ap or pp accounts just to be secure if not it'll be all your fault in the end

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by vizoomer View Post
    ok this is a big disaster from sborg and all but it can be a bigger disaster if you people do not act now...

just change all the passwords of everything related to the sborg that you have .... e-mails, your filehosts acc, ap or pp accounts just to be secure if not it'll be all your fault in the end
    Exactly but why the hell is somik saying "do not worry" when you clearly need to worry and take immediate action. Sborg needs to as a matter of urgency contact it's clients and inform them that their details maybe public. They also need to post a far better and more informed official post than the crap they posted on their blog.

This is a time to forget about trying to protect your reputation and worry about protecting your clients security.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Exactly but why the hell is somik saying "do not worry" when you clearly need to worry and take immediate action. Sborg needs to as a matter of urgency contact it's clients and inform them that their details maybe public. They also need to post a far better and more informed official post than the crap they posted on their blog.

This is a time to forget about trying to protect your reputation and worry about protecting your clients security.
    well if they still wanna save their reputation what you said is what should be done ..

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    totally agree with this.
    Prevention is better than cure.

Website's:
    premium-links.net wanted-programs.com
    at least somik must be fair with clients now to save sBorg's reputation!

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Awrite a lot has been spoken about the issue.

I wanna highlight a post that was made by Somik on our topic http://www.besthostingforums.com/1044839-post1799.htm

He did mention that our main server was breached! Also, in my previous post as a security measure I asked all the clients to change their passwords.

@Happy, You seem pretty interested in this topic, Thanks for all the screenshots. They were not required.

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Their's hundreds of these. The more I go through the DB the more I find. Still "nothing to worry about"?

How are all clients meant to see some reply (reply number #1799) hidden in a topic with thousands of replies in a support topic? The way you have handled this is not acceptable and completely unprofessional. The fact that I even had to post the screenshots to get you to take appropriate action highlights your lack of interest in your clients personal details.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Awrite a lot has been spoken about the issue.

I wanna highlight a post that was made by Somik on our topic http://www.besthostingforums.com/1044839-post1799.htm

He did mention that our main server was breached! Also, in my previous post as a security measure I asked all the clients to change their passwords.

@Happy, You seem pretty interested in this topic, Thanks for all the screenshots. They were not required.
    Those screenshots were required so that users understand the severity.

You asked Clients to change passwords?
    You should put up a warning
    "CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS NOW! THEY HAVE ALL BEEN COMPROMISED!"

And the post that somik made made it sound as if nothing really was stolen
    as he said "To protect client informations, I've backed up all database and formated the server."

Obviously everything was stolen by that time and you failed to raise the alarm bells...

http://pokit.org/get/a487f36815e0a12...122d94a8ae.jpg

Well, I hope they took the access logs before reformatting the old server. Otherwise they can't know where the bug is, and it will most likely happen again.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Good luck to all Sborg?s clients

Thanks for show us all Mr.Happy
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information