Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6873 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Payoneer as payment method and File Hosts?

Hi guys

I am living a hell with Alertpay right now. I can't withdraw money using credit card, check and most recently wire transfer .

a bunch of people are complaining on their facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/AlertP...app_2373072738

What do you think if filehosts decide to pay via Payoneer? It will be great because when filehosts pay you via Payoneer the money received will be loaded to your Payoneer debit card instantly then you can withdraw money from ATM machines that accept Mastercard in your country.

in other words "With Payoneer you don't have to wait to get your money"
    Sonic Reviewed by Sonic on . Payoneer as payment method and File Hosts? Hi guys I am living a hell with Alertpay right now. I can't withdraw money using credit card, check and most recently wire transfer :facepalm:. a bunch of people are complaining on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AlertPay/147664075305982?sk=app_2373072738 What do you think if filehosts decide to pay via Payoneer? It will be great because when filehosts pay you via Payoneer the money received will be loaded to your Payoneer debit card instantly then you can Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Use paypal instead, its the most trusted payment gateway.
    dkp

Paypal ban your account for nothing.

And file hosts have problems with Paypal payments all the time.

Why they ban for no reason? May be you have created many accounts with different identity information.
    dkp

the other thing is that Paypal does not work with all countries

Yes its true that paypal do not support some countries, but if its supported then always choose it for safe and quick transactions.
    dkp

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Hi everyone,

I'm Talia from Payoneer. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have.

Generally speaking, your money will never be lost with Payoneer. If for some reason we shut down an account, and even that is only after extensive research, we will send the funds back to the partner that sent them to you so you can get your money a different way that they offer.

As for withdrawal methods, Payoneer works in every country in the world. You can either receive your funds to our prepaid MasterCard and withdraw them at any ATM that accepts MasterCard or use them anywhere online or offline that accepts MasterCard, or you can receive a bank transfer directly into your bank account.

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

Thread Information