Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62285 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 69 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    dediresell.com awesomerdp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by karim4up View Post
    i cant log in now
    >>>////?????
    Quote Originally Posted by boredofall View Post
    Dosen't login with the account details i have recieved , dosen't connect to the ip received.

Due to network problem from the NL DC , a few NL servers are offline atm. It'll be up , don't worry. No need to panic .

@boredofall : your details are correct, just when the servers will come online they will work fine.

EDIT : Servers are back online Cheers

Ok, no problem with that.

3.   Sponsored Links

working now

It is ok if the utorrent shows "Disk Overloaded 100%"? I see that the speed dosen't go down. This is the main reason that i lefted the other RDP i was using. When it showed me 100% Disk Overloaded the speed went down 500Kb with a lot of seeds for that torrent and didn't go up anymore most of the times.

I want Google Chrome if it is possible.

BTW , i was suprised downloading from 1 seed with 30-40 M , i didn't know this is possible.. I used my other RDP one month and it didn't never goed to that download speed even with a lot of seeders.

So far i can't imagine anything better than this provider if it stays the same as i seen by now.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by boredofall View Post
    It is ok if the utorrent shows "Disk Overloaded 100%"? I see that the speed dosen't go down. This is the main reason that i lefted the other RDP i was using. When it showed me 100% Disk Overloaded the speed went down 500Kb with a lot of seeds for that torrent and didn't go up anymore most of the times.

I want Google Chrome if it is possible.

BTW , i was suprised downloading from 1 seed with 30-40 M , i didn't know this is possible.. I used my other RDP one month and it didn't never goed to that download speed even with a lot of seeders.

So far i can't imagine anything better than this provider if it stays the same as i seen by now.

Deluge installed, no overloading issue is there. And placed Google chrome in your drive, double click on it and you are done, no admin access required

hi

I just purchased RDP service from awesomeRDP two day ago.
    so far my experience is great
    whenever I encountered a problem or something new to me I ask subhy259.
    he helped me.
    he is available most of time except bed time.
    if I need an application, he installed right away.
    that is the service I am looking for.

the speed is super fast.
    and the server is stable.

I would recommend awesomeRDP to others.

Thanks Subhy259

Hi subhy259,
    please see the PM~~THX

I just renewed my subscription with this guys.
    Sub is mostly online so I dont worry about having any problems
    actually I haven't encountered any problems within the one month that I stayed with them.
    This is indeed an awesome RDP

Website's:
    EzyDown.net
    Server xxx.41 just restarted and I lost my work. I've been doing that for about haft of a day, and now I have to do it again from beginning

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by eZyD View Post
    Server xxx.41 just restarted and I lost my work. I've been doing that for about haft of a day, and now I have to do it again from beginning
    I'm really sorry mate , actually that server was lagging so much , so it needed a reboot.

Thread Information