Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6873 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Question I need help about Payoneer Cards...

Hello,
    First of All, I have seen a lot of threads here regarding recieving PayPal payments in the non-supported countries. Long story short, I figured out that Payoneer card seems a good way to recieve PayPal payments for me. I don't need PayPal alternatives as I am already using Moneybookers without any problem, but there are only a few clients paying through moneybookres. Most people pay via PayPal so I only want to recieve PayPal payments here.

Plus, How would I recieve Payments via Payoneer Card or Plimus? Does the other person have to have a similar kind of account? Or, he can simply put my username from his PayPal account and forward the payment just like regular?
    On another thread in this forum, a representative from Payoneer team said that a person must have a Virtual Account pilot program to receive direct payments from PayPal. Is that true? Can I receive direct payments from PayPal via Payoneer Card?
    Also, since my main reason to get a Payoneer card is to receive paypal payments, is it confirmed that I will get Virtual Account pilot program after receiving a few payments or only a few lucky ones get that?

Waiting for response.
    Hope to hear from you soon guys.
    Thanks.
    zary2006 Reviewed by zary2006 on . I need help about Payoneer Cards... Hello, First of All, I have seen a lot of threads here regarding recieving PayPal payments in the non-supported countries. Long story short, I figured out that Payoneer card seems a good way to recieve PayPal payments for me. I don't need PayPal alternatives as I am already using Moneybookers without any problem, but there are only a few clients paying through moneybookres. Most people pay via PayPal so I only want to recieve PayPal payments here. Plus, How would I recieve Payments Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Once you have received at least 3 payments from one of our partners (or more), you can apply for the virtual account. While it's still in beta, we DO accept many new users every day, so there's a very high chance that you will be accepted, too. Once you have the VA, you will be able to receive ACH payments through the VA directly to your Payoneer card, which means payments from PayPal, Amazon, etc. Anyone who sends payments through ACH. With PayPal, basically anyone would pay you the regular way that you get paid through PayPal (the button or by entering your email address), and then when you want to withdraw the funds, you can just choose ACH as your payment method and enter the details you will receive from us once you have the account.

If you already have the card, all you need to do to add Plimus to it is choose Payoneer and click on the button on the right side that says "Already have Payoneer." If you use Plimus, you just need to go through their regular way of business, I don't think you both need to have a Plimus account (I don't work for them, so I don't want to give you false information).

We can't guarantee that someone will receive the VA, but as long as you have the minimum of 3 payments from a partner (supposed to be over a 3 month period), then you will receive the application and have a very high chance of being approved.

Thread Information