Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6697 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    No one wants to get emailed about shit from here. What goes on in KWWH must stay here.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

2.   Sponsored Links

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    I don't mind emails. I think there's a notification system like this in vB 4, not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    No one wants to get emailed about shit from here. What goes on in KWWH must stay here.
    I'm pretty sure if someone wants to be notified by a substantial amount they wouldn't mind E-Mails, anyways still turns out you're wrong, gg:

Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    I don't mind emails. I think there's a notification system like this in vB 4, not 100% sure.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

I don't really check my emails everyday

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Good idea. Maybe we could have a "Who quoted me?" area - so for every person that quoted you, it'll show up there. It could be next to the shoutbox?
    It had also enhanced the discussions in the forum.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    Yeah, it would, we could have it near the shoutbox or implement it within latest posts so members can switch from latest posts or quoted posts. I love this idea, hope the administration can implement it!

I never put my real email in forums and other sites, the email that i never check and i believe a lot of members are doing the same thing.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Unfortunately a decent notification system like Facebook, Google+ or to a lesser extent IPB where you have full control of your notifications isn't really practical on vBulletin. vBulletin 3 is an old script. It's not designed for instant messaging or notifications. Adding a decent notification system on top of vBulletin would kill a server for a site the size of KWWH and I personally don't want a compromised system that I've no control over added. I've PM's, Friends and visitor messages disabled on KWWH and still get too many notifications as I still get emails saying my inbox is full or notifications about friends even though they are disabled.

I like the idea but to do this properly we need to update to IPB 3.1 first like what was planned a few months back. That's unlike to happen any time soon so a decent notification system just isn't going to happen even though I would like to see one.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information