Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Same for me i pay directly for the same script with full configuration in wordpress

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    glumbouploads.com glumbo.com glumboimg.com
    Why does it have to be wordpress?
    GlumboUploads.com - No wait-times, no CAPTCHAs, max download size 2GB, rewards program [Official Thread]

Banned
    i just say it would be great, because so many people use wordpress script for their streaming site.

Never mind

Website's:
    We will be paying everyone, send me your username

Honestly, we are two computer science undergraduates. We are not made of money and our initial $35/1k downloads plan didn't work so it will take us some time to pay everyone. We overestimated the premium sales we would get. Our new streaming rates ($35/10k streams and downloads) are more realistic but we are still experimenting (rates will probably go up).

If so many people are using wordpress for the same site wouldn't it be better to differentiate?
    GlumboUploads.com - No wait-times, no CAPTCHAs, max download size 2GB, rewards program [Official Thread]

Is Drupal good as Worpdress? Ressources, Performance?? Easy to Handle?

Website's:
    I use Wordpress for blogs and simple sites, Drupal for everything else. Drupal is probably the most popular PHP cms for big companies. Take a look http://buytaert.net/tag/drupal-sites. Performance isn't as good as Wordpress since the system is more complex, but it is still very good. The admin interface is a bit more confusing but that's because it's more flexible. Once you get a hang of the admin panel you can add almost any functionality to the site without writing any code

Drupal also had a huge database of modules and themes which can use on your website.

@glumbo What people at trying to say is they want it for wordpress because they don't know how to work drupal....or are just use to it and don't want to change.

Website's:
    It's daunting at first but I think being able to add your own custom features without writing code gives your site a huge advantage. We can guide you with that on our forum as well.

If you need a CSS change or want something simple changed we can even do it for you through FTP or through admin login

@dalster44, fixed the bug

When you add a movie, links from sidereel are automatically added to your website. For example http://demo.phpvidlinks.com/movies/real-steel-2011-0

We are working on the same functionality for tv shows.

We are also adding functionality to get the latest movies from imdb. With these two fetchers your site will be fully automated. You should buy the script now as these additions will be part of an addon and you get a discount if you are a customer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information