Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6859 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Beginner first steps...

Hellou to all...I have a few questions. I want to start a warez blog and I need to know the best domain register site witch is safe for register a warez name domain. I read in the forum about namecheap. Is it safe regarding the dmca complaints by not releasing the Whois info?
    Second, about the hosting...I was thinking for start with KnownSRV.com offshore hosting. For start I will go with a shared hosting and maybe later a VPS. It is a good hosting? do you recommend me something else? The site I will build it in Wordpress because it's best for SEO. Thx in advance!
    serbyy Reviewed by serbyy on . Beginner first steps... Hellou to all...I have a few questions. I want to start a warez blog and I need to know the best domain register site witch is safe for register a warez name domain. I read in the forum about namecheap. Is it safe regarding the dmca complaints by not releasing the Whois info? Second, about the hosting...I was thinking for start with KnownSRV.com offshore hosting. For start I will go with a shared hosting and maybe later a VPS. It is a good hosting? do you recommend me something else? The site Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    godaday is not safe i guess , neither namecheap

i think should try some smaller domain register site such as maddogdomains

so which should i use to not get in trouble? joker.com is good?
    PS:Why is NameCheapnot safe? it has free whois protection, no?

Respected Member
    Buy domain from Namecheap, you should get whois protection (if not, buy it) and host on KnownSrv.

Simple as that.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Thread Information