Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    yes but dont use old IP,name,last name,phone, [change your addrese abit]

Nice Share Will Be Useful For So Many Members And People From Unsupported Country Thanks For Sharing

Website's:
    craphumor.com
    I have been limited for 33 days now and counting.

Certificate of incorporation - companyPlease provide a copy of the ASIC-issued Certificate of Registration of Company or, if applicable, Certificate of Change of Company Name.

You can fax or upload this document.

I uploaded this document over 2 weeks ago. I decided too call Paypal after noticing they accepted my other documents but have not accepted this. I spoke to a lady from Paypal and she said it would be sorted within 48 hours. I then emailed them another 4-5 days after and alas I have gotten no response. I tried calling on Friday and they put me on hold and sat me there for 25 minutes. I am really unhappy with the way paypal has treated me. Worst of all I have alittle over $1000 in my account.

Just a heads up when you try and deal with business limitations. They will screw you around.

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Quote Originally Posted by lukey372 View Post
    I have been limited for 33 days now and counting.

Certificate of incorporation - companyPlease provide a copy of the ASIC-issued Certificate of Registration of Company or, if applicable, Certificate of Change of Company Name.

You can fax or upload this document.

I uploaded this document over 2 weeks ago. I decided too call Paypal after noticing they accepted my other documents but have not accepted this. I spoke to a lady from Paypal and she said it would be sorted within 48 hours. I then emailed them another 4-5 days after and alas I have gotten no response. I tried calling on Friday and they put me on hold and sat me there for 25 minutes. I am really unhappy with the way paypal has treated me. Worst of all I have alittle over $1000 in my account.

Just a heads up when you try and deal with business limitations. They will screw you around.
    I know man, paypal really sucks.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information