Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6942 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which is it?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android

225 60.81%
  • iPhone

119 32.16%
  • BlackBerry

26 7.03%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Not sure if anyone knows but all the blackberry lovers here are saying that one of the main reasons they like it is because of the BBM but about a week ago new images were leaked showing that the BBM would be released very soon as an APP on Android and iOS.

Between the Blackberry backout and their lack of inovation they are just the new Nokia. They haven't kept up with the likes of Android or iOS and if they don't do something raidcally soon quick with the loss of BBM to other mobile OS's they are going to die as a company (maybe not die but reduce and disappear like what happened Nokia's domination).
    iOS became big because of Apple's huge investments. They release something that really works.

Android became big because it's opensource and you have lot's of freedom.

BlackBerry became big because of their unbeatable mail system and of course they started with BBM.

Someone leaked that BBM will come on iOS next year 26th of April. However RIM delayed this to the end of 2012.

There is no "best" OS, you can sum up loads of arguments. It really depends on the user and the requirements.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    perved.org
    Android

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Blackberry rocks

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    iOS became big because of Apple's huge investments. They release something that really works.

Android became big because it's opensource and you have lot's of freedom.

BlackBerry became big because of their unbeatable mail system and of course they started with BBM.

Someone leaked that BBM will come on iOS next year 26th of April. However RIM delayed this to the end of 2012.

There is no "best" OS, you can sum up loads of arguments. It really depends on the user and the requirements.
    I agree and disagree. Look at Nokia who were the largest mobile manufacture only 5 years ago (they had 35% of the US market for example). They announced in February that they are moving away from Sybmia which is their OS and in the last few days launched their first two Nokia phones running the Windows Mobile OS.

The mobile market is the fastest moving market in the tech industry and it's going the be the biggest as more and more people get access to smartphones.

Blackberry stock has just disappeared. Their are rumors of takeovers, it's OS is good but everyone else (Apple, Android, Windows, Amazon, Facebook etc.) are moving forward faster.

Yes Blackberry became big with their mail system and BBM but in today's world that is not enough. They haven't improved and developed like others which is going to mean they are going to continue going the exact same route of Nokia. Symbia was the "best" mobile OS and is now dead. The Blackberry OS needs a MAJOR update if it's to survive. It's ok (and just about ok) for today but it's not good enough for tomorrow. Otherwise you'll see a major buyout of RIMM or them switching to Android or Windows Mobile OS resulting in the death of the Blackberry OS. If that happens it won't matter about the "user and the requirements".
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    I agree with your Mr Happy.

RIM is sadly too slow. They announced their new BBX operation system, so let's WAIT on that.

Currently using BlackBerry Torch 9810 with BBOS7 which runs great and meets my requirements.

With this phone, I am still sure that Mailing, WhatsApp*, Windows Live Messenger, Twitter, Facebook works better compared to all others.

However, BB fails with ALL other apps. Hard, really hard. Copter runs great tho.

*Whatsapp is laggy on older BB phones since it's poorly coded.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

I love iphone, No reasons.

Banned
    im not interested in cell mobile i know that almost android after IOS shit

i'm a fan of blackberry
    texting and call it's sample...

Android is the best, why?

> You can transfer files between PC and your phone either via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi just like you drag and drop files from one folder to another folder in your computer, others can't. I tried doing that on iPhone 4 last night, Googled for almost 2 hours. No answers.

> You can customized the kernel, ROM, themes, settings, how your phone will behave, can't do that much on others.

> You can keep extra battery in case you want to put a fully charged one so that you don't have to be near an outlet to charge your phone when it's down, can't do that on the SO-AMAZING iPhones. I think BB can.

> You can use external SD cards, can't do that on SO-AMAZING iPhones.

> Android can play pretty much all video formats, if you have the right player.

> Android doesn't need something like iTunes or ShitTunes or something like that to manage its files inside. You connect the phone with USB and a folder appears as if you just plugged in a USB flash drive. There you can start managing.

> You can move around, rename, edit, do whatever you want to do with files ON the phone without a computer. iPhones can't do this, as far as I know. There are similar apps for iPhone but it creates a new folder and you can only do the managements inside that folder, not in folders that were already on your iPhone.

> So many apps on iPhones aren't free that are ACTUALLY useful. On Android, many of them are FREE and ACTUALLY useful. The paid version on Android only remove the ads etc or just add two or a bit more extra features than the free version. On iPhone, the free and paid versions are so different, based on the apps I was looking for.

> iPhone's design has been similar since its first iPhone, Andriod is constantly giving the users option to choose the themes they like as they can just modify to their needs.

There are many more better facts I have found out about Android than the iPhone since I bought my HTC EVO 3D. I also have iPhone 4 but, last night, it really disappointed me when I wanted to quickly transfer 90-100 photos and videos from my iPhone to my computer without that white cable that the iPhone came with. My EVO 3D can do that without any wires and without any extra apps.

There's a BB 9780 owner in my family, I know how it works. It's a not-so-smartphone now. Lolz. It's not much compared to Android and iOS. The BBM will be beaten very soon. No worries.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    Android is the best, why?

> You can transfer files between PC and your phone either via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi just like you drag and drop files from one folder to another folder in your computer, others can't. I tried doing that on iPhone 4 last night, Googled for almost 2 hours. No answers.

> You can customized the kernel, ROM, themes, settings, how your phone will behave, can't do that much on others.

> You can keep extra battery in case you want to put a fully charged one so that you don't have to be near an outlet to charge your phone when it's down, can't do that on the SO-AMAZING iPhones. I think BB can.

> You can use external SD cards, can't do that on SO-AMAZING iPhones.

> Android can play pretty much all video formats, if you have the right player.

> Android doesn't need something like iTunes or ShitTunes or something like that to manage its files inside. You connect the phone with USB and a folder appears as if you just plugged in a USB flash drive. There you can start managing.

> You can move around, rename, edit, do whatever you want to do with files ON the phone without a computer. iPhones can't do this, as far as I know. There are similar apps for iPhone but it creates a new folder and you can only do the managements inside that folder, not in folders that were already on your iPhone.

> So many apps on iPhones aren't free that are ACTUALLY useful. On Android, many of them are FREE and ACTUALLY useful. The paid version on Android only remove the ads etc or just add two or a bit more extra features than the free version. On iPhone, the free and paid versions are so different, based on the apps I was looking for.

> iPhone's design has been similar since its first iPhone, Andriod is constantly giving the users option to choose the themes they like as they can just modify to their needs.

There are many more better facts I have found out about Android than the iPhone since I bought my HTC EVO 3D. I also have iPhone 4 but, last night, it really disappointed me when I wanted to quickly transfer 90-100 photos and videos from my iPhone to my computer without that white cable that the iPhone came with. My EVO 3D can do that without any wires and without any extra apps.

There's a BB 9780 owner in my family, I know how it works. It's a not-so-smartphone now. Lolz. It's not much compared to Android and iOS. The BBM will be beaten very soon. No worries.
    Android is the uggliest piece of shit software I have ever used.
    Even when you would run it on a quadcore it is stuck all the time.

Video playing? Ye right my ass. For every format you need another app and it has like 5 FPS?
    BTW, I got a Samsung Galaxy S2

You are clearly against iDevices, but you are wrong. We agree on this, iTunes indeed sucks.
    With a bit of knowledge you can do anything with an iDevice.

My iPhone has a cover with a backup battery and even a SD card slot.
    You CAN move files with iFile.
    Jailbreak your iPhone and every app is FREE.

And yes the design of Android is improving all the time, but they are not half as far as the iPhone is.
    I rest my case. Android mobiles are ugly and so is the software.

About the wire thing, you're wrong again, iOS 5 now has iCloud, you can sinc with your PC anywhere you have WiFi. I suppose you use a crappy bluetooth connection for your Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Post4Host View Post
    Android is the uggliest piece of shit software I have ever used.
    Even when you would run it on a quadcore it is stuck all the time.

Video playing? Ye right my ass. For every format you need another app and it has like 5 FPS?
    BTW, I got a Samsung Galaxy S2

You are clearly against iDevices, but you are wrong. We agree on this, iTunes indeed sucks.
    With a bit of knowledge you can do anything with an iDevice.

My iPhone has a cover with a backup battery and even a SD card slot.
    You CAN move files with iFile.
    Jailbreak your iPhone and every app is FREE.

And yes the design of Android is improving all the time, but they are not half as far as the iPhone is.
    I rest my case. Android mobiles are ugly and so is the software.

About the wire thing, you're wrong again, iOS 5 now has iCloud, you can sinc with your PC anywhere you have WiFi. I suppose you use a crappy bluetooth connection for your Android.
    It's not ugly, maybe you have bad eyes. Don't forget you can change the look and feel of Android, every bit. In iPhone, you can't. You're stuck with it.

Try DICEPlayer for video playing. I have it, it's amazing. It plays 720p's without lags and the quality is the best in that player.

I could be considered against iDevices but that's after I have several iDevices. I have iPod Touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3G (not S). iPhone 3G was okay, that time I didn't know much about other OS'es so I didn't have much to compare to and complain about. I don't have iComputers because they're just overpricing everything due to the nice looking bitten apple and their "unique" designing. I admit, I do like their design but I don't want to pay way too much extra for that though.

We have different tastes. iPhone 4 is a bit too small without the Otis case I have on it but the design isn't so bad. Yes, it does have an attractive design compared to other phones but how many people put cover on their iPhones? pretty much 50-70% of owners lolz. Can't see the beauty of it anymore.

I'm not sure how iOS 5's iCloud works but I was able to auto sync the pics and photos I capture on my phone to my picasa web album online instantly, just like how they do with iCloud. There's a better one out, I think it's Polcast, it sends to the computer via Wi-Fi so, no need to send the files to internet first to get on your computer.

I didn't say, I can only use bluetooth. I can either choose bluetooth to transfer (when there is no Wi-Fi available to conect the PC and phone) and also can use Wi-Fi Now, tell me, can iPhone do this yet? Bluetooth transfer? Don't think so. Maybe in a few months and they'll say again "IT'S REVOLUTIONARY FEATURE, NEVER DONE BEFORE."

PS: Bluetooth transfer rate is about 1-3MB/s. Acceptable to me.

Sorry, I'm just mad after paying $600+ for a phone that can do less than a cheaper phone and now they made iPhone 4S to tease us again and not let us have that Siri without the freaking extra "S" on the phone's name. I bet that iPhone 4S still can't do bluetooth transferring.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information