Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6637 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which is it?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android

225 60.81%
  • iPhone

119 32.16%
  • BlackBerry

26 7.03%
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    It's not ugly, maybe you have bad eyes. Don't forget you can change the look and feel of Android, every bit. In iPhone, you can't. You're stuck with it.

Try DICEPlayer for video playing. I have it, it's amazing. It plays 720p's without lags and the quality is the best in that player.

I could be considered against iDevices but that's after I have several iDevices. I have iPod Touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3G (not S). iPhone 3G was okay, that time I didn't know much about other OS'es so I didn't have much to compare to and complain about. I don't have iComputers because they're just overpricing everything due to the nice looking bitten apple and their "unique" designing. I admit, I do like their design but I don't want to pay way too much extra for that though.

We have different tastes. iPhone 4 is a bit too small without the Otis case I have on it but the design isn't so bad. Yes, it does have an attractive design compared to other phones but how many people put cover on their iPhones? pretty much 50-70% of owners lolz. Can't see the beauty of it anymore.

I'm not sure how iOS 5's iCloud works but I was able to auto sync the pics and photos I capture on my phone to my picasa web album online instantly, just like how they do with iCloud. There's a better one out, I think it's Polcast, it sends to the computer via Wi-Fi so, no need to send the files to internet first to get on your computer.

I didn't say, I can only use bluetooth. I can either choose bluetooth to transfer (when there is no Wi-Fi available to conect the PC and phone) and also can use Wi-Fi Now, tell me, can iPhone do this yet? Bluetooth transfer? Don't think so. Maybe in a few months and they'll say again "IT'S REVOLUTIONARY FEATURE, NEVER DONE BEFORE."

PS: Bluetooth transfer rate is about 1-3MB/s. Acceptable to me.

Sorry, I'm just mad after paying $600+ for a phone that can do less than a cheaper phone and now they made iPhone 4S to tease us again and not let us have that Siri without the freaking extra "S" on the phone's name. I bet that iPhone 4S still can't do bluetooth transferring.

I still don't agree on the part about customisation.
    I do however agree that iDevices are overpriced. Incredibly overpriced.
    The new iPhone 4S costs 700 euros over here while it's production only costs 140 euros.

Quote Originally Posted by Post4Host View Post
    I still don't agree on the part about customisation.
    I do however agree that iDevices are overpriced. Incredibly overpriced.
    The new iPhone 4S costs 700 euros over here while it's production only costs 140 euros.
    Lolz, how did you know the 140 EUR? That's almost 5 times the production price. Maybe because of Siri, iCloud, and the new 1080p video recording and such. I think Android will bring an OS update for 1080p recording, and not just make a new phone and BAM! only this phone will record in 1080p lolz. Hopefully they don't go same business style.

PS: Android developers released the souce codes on their website. So it's possible to customize every bit now.

JGM
    Android for me, just got the HTC Wildfire S and I am freaking loving it!

JGM.

Sponsored Links

•     
    mmm mmm!
    I voted on iPhone.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

•     
    Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    thanks for all the replies guys
    i'm glad that you all got to provide information on each device
    thanks again

•     
    I think that most potential has IPhone4, but we will see...

•     
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Android Go for it. You'll love it.

But if you're a rich brat, then go for iPhone.

Also, get yourself Acer Liquid E Metal (Price: 18k Rs.) I bought it myself and its an epic phone ! I LOVE IT !

•     
    where the hell is nokia,....
    Screwed

•     
    android............

•     
    Android 4TW!!! Iphone Sux and so does Blackberry!

• Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information