Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6811 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default What is Paypal credit Card, is it free and how to use it to verify paypal ??

Guys, i want to verify my paypal account, i don't have any credit card, debit card or bank account and Then i heard about this paypal debit card. So here some of the questions, please answer them..

1. Is it free and safe to use ?

2. Can i verify my paypal account through it.

3. Do they send the information regarding the credit card on the residential address set in the paypal account or do they email the information on the assigned email address ??

If you guys know any other method to verify paypal without revealing our personal information, then please share it with me too
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . What is Paypal credit Card, is it free and how to use it to verify paypal ?? Guys, i want to verify my paypal account, i don't have any credit card, debit card or bank account and Then i heard about this paypal debit card. So here some of the questions, please answer them.. 1. Is it free and safe to use ? 2. Can i verify my paypal account through it. 3. Do they send the information regarding the credit card on the residential address set in the paypal account or do they email the information on the assigned email address ?? If you guys know any other method Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Google is helpful.
    There isnt anything like PayPal credit card.

More over they no longer supports add-ons on their account previously using which it was possible to generate virtual credit card.

If you are Indian, you need a bank account and a debit/credit card to buy/sell anything on PP.
    Have fun,

You can call me G
    Correction, If you are an Indian, you need a bank account and a credit card to buy/sell anything on PP. Debit Cards don't work afaik.

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Thread Information