Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6310 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    I checked VPs3 spec and i have afew question:
    1-can you install windows os on the VPS3?how much is the cost of VPS3 if you can install windows?
    2-How much is the average of the speed from filehost?for example fileserve or filesonic?
    3-I want to log in to my RDP by remote desktop.can i do that?

I see dedicated server on your site named "TehHost SuperSaver Server"
    1-what is the power of Xeon 3050?
    2-Upload connection is 100MBPS or 100Mbps?download connection is the same?
    3-can you install windows on this server and i connect to server by remote desktop?
    4-can i install the program on that server?
    5-How much is the average of the speed from filehost?for example fileserve or filesonic?
    6- where is the location of dedicated server?

Thanks

Anybady know what is speed for download from filesonic, rapidshare and fileserve?

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by sms11 View Post
    I checked VPs3 spec and i have afew question:
    1-can you install windows os on the VPS3?how much is the cost of VPS3 if you can install windows?
    2-How much is the average of the speed from filehost?for example fileserve or filesonic?
    3-I want to log in to my RDP by remote desktop.can i do that?

I see dedicated server on your site named "TehHost SuperSaver Server"
    1-what is the power of Xeon 3050?
    2-Upload connection is 100MBPS or 100Mbps?download connection is the same?
    3-can you install windows on this server and i connect to server by remote desktop?
    4-can i install the program on that server?
    5-How much is the average of the speed from filehost?for example fileserve or filesonic?
    6- where is the location of dedicated server?

Thanks
    1. Sorry but currently we are only offering linux OS in VPS
    2. You should better check the clients reviews or get a demo to test speeds yourself
    3. Yes we can install VNC for you on linux VPS

Dedicated
    1. What do you mean by power? Its a dedicated Server with Full Dedicated CPU you can use it 24/7
    2. Connection is 100Mbit in that and same for upload.
    3. Yes we can install windows but it will be $15 more I think not sure, contact our support to confirm.
    4. You will get admin/root access so yes
    5. With a 100Mbit connection you can expect upto 14-16 MegaBytes Per Sec
    6. Server is located in USA

Regards
    TehHost Staff

On a 100 Mbits connection you will never get more than 12,5 MB/s! Average speed for a 100 Mbit connection is 8-10 MB/s

Website's:
    AztekServers.com AHGNet.com
    Guys, please resolve my VPS issue under ticket 262404 ASAP. The downtime's a bit too long now. There are other people depending on that VPS aside from me which is why I can't just do a reinstall on it.

Everything was working fine until the IP change...

When can I expect Netherlands VPS 2 in stock?

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    On a 100 Mbits connection you will never get more than 12,5 MB/s! Average speed for a 100 Mbit connection is 8-10 MB/s
    Thats not exactly correct, its right that you will normally get 11-12 MBPS download on a 100Mbps server but if the source is fast and ping is good then you can easily reach 14-16 MBPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Teks0427 View Post
    Guys, please resolve my VPS issue under ticket 262404 ASAP. The downtime's a bit too long now. There are other people depending on that VPS aside from me which is why I can't just do a reinstall on it.

Everything was working fine until the IP change...
    There was no downtime due to IP change but since you are using sborg, it won't work after changing the IP. Your ticket has been replied.

Quote Originally Posted by watsayabtcoffee View Post
    When can I expect Netherlands VPS 2 in stock?
    I am not really sure about it, VPS1 and VPS2 gets out of stock as soon as we add some stock to them, however please contact our support we will provide you a matching custom VPS.

Regards
    TehHost Staff

Quote Originally Posted by WaReZ View Post
    I am not really sure about it, VPS1 and VPS2 gets out of stock as soon as we add some stock to them, however please contact our support we will provide you a matching custom VPS.
    I know. Yesterday I was talking to the live support and was to order VPS2 after talking to the guy.

Was on the order page in 10 mins and boom "Out Of Stock"

Anyways, will contact the support.

Thanks ya !

Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WaReZ View Post
    Thats not exactly correct, its right that you will normally get 11-12 MBPS download on a 100Mbps server but if the source is fast and ping is good then you can easily reach 14-16 MBPS.
    14-16 MB/s easily when the maximum possible speed is 12.5 MB/s? This is something that i'd really love to see.

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by furious View Post
    14-16 MB/s easily when the maximum possible speed is 12.5 MB/s? This is something that i'd really love to see.
    Hello

This is our sales thread so I am not interested in continuing this topic anymore. and I am not here to prove what speed a 100Mbit connection can give. I just told what I have achieved in past, however if you still need a proof than you can PM me. but no more discussion in a Sales Thread.

Regards
    TehHost Staff

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information