Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Leechjungle.com

Post LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL)

Hello, i'm bdmango from LeechJungle.

And Abdur Rafi in KWWH as our Sales Executive.

Leechjungle is providing quality Rapidleech hosting solutions to
    uploaders since 2011. Our goal is to provide outstanding services for
    the best possible price. To achieve these goals we are constantly
    innovating and upgrading our services at no additional cost to our
    customers. Come and be a part of our Jungle.

Datacenter: LeaseWeb (NL)
    Instant Setup
    12 hrs refund policy

Our Packages

Payment Gateway

TOS (Terms of use)
    Click here

Speed Test
    Click here

Premium Download Plugin List
    Click here

DEMO Account
    PM me or Reply here

WHMCS license check

Customer Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xfactormaster View Post
    I just wanted to inform LeechJungle, that I am very much satisfied with their service, I am using more than 5 months. The best part is, If we get any problems with their service, he follows up quickly and taking care of the problem, until it resolves. I personally feel this is one of the best RL Service in the market at the moment and will rate 5 ***** star.
    Quote Originally Posted by rozano View Post
    After a week of using Leech Jungle, so far i satisfied with the service, their support definitely probably the best i ever experienced, fast reply, every report took onto account. About leech performance, so far great, superb speed, and i really hope admin can add more features in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Computerbuddy View Post
    Yes their support is good!!!
    and service is good too :-)
    I am Happy with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
    Upload and download speeds are just awesome for me.

And admin is really nice and friendly, recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliton View Post
    bdmango@ Thank you very mach!
    Quote Originally Posted by virrgin View Post
    thanks great service amazing speed keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by IGdwight View Post
    Anyway, I can't understand why leechjungle not so famous like other RLeech services. They are cheap and have very good support and service. I renewed my subscription from them and I recommend LJungle to all
    Quote Originally Posted by IGdwight View Post
    To All: I have been with Leechjungle for a month+ already and I am satisfied with their service and support! Recommend Leechjungle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Computerbuddy View Post
    Good
    Quote Originally Posted by E-SPY View Post
    This service is really good for me.no problem at all. Using it past few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitinew View Post
    Thanks working great and great support as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by E-SPY View Post
    Thanks for the new update. Good speed and support as always.....
    Quote Originally Posted by forhad725 View Post
    Good going buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrfanz26 View Post
    just know i started with them ..good service comparing to others
    bdmango Reviewed by bdmango on . LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL) http://www.shotpix.com/images/88050164150485256505.png Hello, i'm bdmango from LeechJungle. And Abdur Rafi in KWWH as our Sales Executive. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    Upload and download speeds are just awesome for me.

And admin is really nice and friendly, recommended

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    There are probably, but I wouldn't advice it.
    This host is terrible, speeds are terrible, I had it for few days and it has been down several times already, download speeds are really slow, and rar/unrar speeds? Worst that I have ever seen.

And in autoupload, you can upload only 1 file, and as I mentioned above, speed are slow, so it takes ages to upload anything.

In demo, speeds looked quite good, but again, I tried only 1 host.
    Real suprise was when I bought it, and all owner can say is: it's not our fault...
    But, I have another RL, (this one was bought as backup and so my brother can use it for downloading)
    and speeds are great there(on that other RL), so I can't really see how it's not their fault and owner doesn't want to do anything about it.

This server, wher ever is bought from, has terrible connection, and server specs are really bad, coz it cant take raring and unraring, an uploading only 1 file...

It would be best for you to look for another host, this may have 30gb for 7$, but it's totally useless.

Funniest thing is, my RL doesn't even work anymore so I contacted owner about it, and he replied me: Contact me if your RL doesn't work... O.o (which I did in the first place by saying my RL doesn't work)

Avoid if you can

This host is terrible, speeds are terrible, I had it for few days and it has been down several times already, download speeds are really slow, and rar/unrar speeds? Worst that I have ever seen.

And in autoupload, you can upload only 1 file, and as I mentioned above, speed are slow, so it takes ages to upload anything
    Exactly, moreover I can't rename and rar file over 4GB. Don't waste your time and money...

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com

And in autoupload, you can upload only 1 file, and as I mentioned above, speed are slow, so it takes ages to upload anything.

In demo, speeds looked quite good, but again, I tried only 1 host.
    Real suprise was when I bought it, and all owner can say is: it's not our fault...
    But, I have another RL, (this one was bought as backup and so my brother can use it for downloading)
    and speeds are great there(on that other RL), so I can't really see how it's not their fault and owner doesn't want to do anything about it.

This server, wher ever is bought from, has terrible connection, and server specs are really bad, coz it cant take raring and unraring, an uploading only 1 file...

It would be best for you to look for another host, this may have 30gb for 7$, but it's totally useless.

Funniest thing is, my RL doesn't even work anymore so I contacted owner about it, and he replied me: Contact me if your RL doesn't work... O.o (which I did in the first place by saying my RL doesn't work)

Avoid if you can
    I told you to clear cookies, cache and password reminder data to open your RL. And you just blamed me that this is our fault. If I can Open your domain in my PC then why you can't? I also told you to come at gtalk with teamviewer so that I can give you solution in my own hand. But you refused it. What will I do for refusing?
    And 1 thing read some of the last pages please from the link given below. This is really not our fault dear. Please try to understand us. We already think about some compensation. So just allow us to make it online as soon as possible.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/9-d...395-nl-us.html

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jarscot View Post
    Exactly, moreover I can't rename and rar file over 4GB. Don't waste your time and money...
    Dear, as we told you that we will build your RL again and we did it but after some moments Rapidspeeds Main server got down. So you were not able to use it and check that the rename and unrar/rar is working or not. Please have patients. We are contacting with Rapidspeeds for any solution. And we already thought about some compensation. Read some of the last pages for understanding us.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/9-d...395-nl-us.html

Sorry mate, 5 times asked for any fix and null. I wish you all the best but never ever any deal...

br

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jarscot View Post
    Sorry mate, 5 times asked for any fix and null. I wish you all the best but never ever any deal...

br
    Dear, We rebuilt your RL yesterday and gave mail to you. But For this situation we are unable to handle any issues. Please wait to be fix this major issue. Surely you will get the support.

This is good stuff, i will buy it very soon.

Banned
    thanks great service amazing speed keep it up

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information