Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6761 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Want to build a site, please advice

Hello,
    I want to make a site which in general it will be a place where business will add their company's information and website, with users able to review their company and ALSO with a category with coupons or special offers about their companies.

example: If i have one company named "test" i will be able to list it on this site and in another category i would be able to list a 15% coupon if you buy something the next 10 days.

Can anyone suggest me any scripts or sites where i can find how to build or make this site?

greekbb Reviewed by greekbb on . Want to build a site, please advice Hello, I want to make a site which in general it will be a place where business will add their company's information and website, with users able to review their company and ALSO with a category with coupons or special offers about their companies. example: If i have one company named "test" i will be able to list it on this site and in another category i would be able to list a 15% coupon if you buy something the next 10 days. Can anyone suggest me any scripts or sites where i can find Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    You picked a hell of a day to start your site in a highly competitive market. Groupon launched their IPO today valued at $16.5 Billion and employ over 10k people. You also have Livingsocial and Google Offers and the almighty Google is struggling to get just 1% of the market.

Your either going to have to hire someone to make a custom script or pick a niche market and just concentrate on your local community. I honestly don't see the point in trying this without a big investment even for a niche site. It's almost as crazy as asking how do I build a search engine or an iPhone.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

So there is no way i can find a cheap solution? Your advice is to invest for something big? I want to make it small because the community im targeting is not that big.Can you suggest more alternatives please?

Thread Information