Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6689 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    reddit.com

Thumbs up Maniac_'s writing services.

This may seem stupid to some, helpful to others.

Some webmasters have trouble writing or correctly spelling on their web-site. I will proofread your website and correct your spelling mistakes, or the sentences that really don't make any sense (except to you maybe).
    I will be offering a number of services at extra low prices.

• Proofreading - Like described above, correcting any grammatical mistakes.
    • Translations - Looking to expand to a different market? No problem. I can translate your site to: German, French, Italian or Greek.
    • Writing - Don't know what to write on your website or sales thread? No problem, i can come up with something clever.

I can also guarantee full discretion. Nobody will ever know i worked on your site. (I know, some people would be embarrassed.)
    Why hire me? I work in offline and online marketing for the past 5 years. If there is something i know best, it's using convincing words.

I have worked on many sites here on KWWH. People who know, will know. No vouches expected. I also don't expect many replies here on this topic, but there will always be a link on my signature.

Feel free to PM me about anything.

(The prices depend on the work, obviously.)
    Maniac_ Reviewed by Maniac_ on . Maniac_'s writing services. This may seem stupid to some, helpful to others. Some webmasters have trouble writing or correctly spelling on their web-site. I will proofread your website and correct your spelling mistakes, or the sentences that really don't make any sense (except to you maybe). I will be offering a number of services at extra low prices. Proofreading - Like described above, correcting any grammatical mistakes. Translations - Looking to expand to a different market? No problem. I can translate your Rating: 5
    I design free logos. click here.

2.   Sponsored Links

Do you charge per word or article-wise?
    Screwed

Website's:
    reddit.com
    A mixture of both. A 2000 word article isn't the same as a 500 word article. The price fully depends on how much there is to read.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    nice initiative
    i like the idea
    Good luck

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Thanks man..

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    I need 3-4 articles for games keys selling website how much forgot to mention they will be used to submit to article directories

This is a great service, except your original post has got a few mistakes in. You have done a couple of I's that aren't capitalised (I am English, I spell it the right way, with an s), guarantee isn't spelled guaranty. In the context that you used it, it shouldn't be vouchers, but vouches.

I am not trying to bash your thread, just a few people would be put off by mistakes like this when offering error-correcting services. Good luck though.

Website's:
    XXX-Blog.in
    Talking about guaranty or guarantee:
    http://www.adamsdrafting.com/2006/10...-or-guarantee/

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Quote Originally Posted by eXploit View Post
    This is a great service, except your original post has got a few mistakes in. You have done a couple of I's that aren't capitalised (I am English, I spell it the right way, with an s), guarantee isn't spelled guaranty. In the context that you used it, it shouldn't be vouchers, but vouches.

I am not trying to bash your thread, just a few people would be put off by mistakes like this when offering error-correcting services. Good luck though.
    Thanks for pointing that out. English is actually my 3rd language, still, i believe write/speak quite well.
    Vouchers was used in the sense of "People who vouch - people with vouches" and not "Vouches" in general. I don't see an error there but i will Google about it.
    Guarantee - Guaranty i admit this was a stupid mistake. A word as often used as "guarantee" should not be mistaken. Thanks for pointing that out!

@MrKapital Read my PM. I am English, and will continue to speak/write in an English manner.

@Manic_, I am glad that you took my criticism in a positive manner. It weren't meant to be derogatory towards you in any way. I respect you for accepting it.

The vouches thing is definitely incorrect, in the context that you used it. Vouchers are for example 10% off things, that kind of things. When someone vouches for you, it is spelled that way. Again, I appreciate you taking your time to reply, and actually take it in the right manner.

Good luck with your business, and I hope it goes well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information