Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Hi xSaimex, when you link to sharingzone using your affiliate code, that is your primary link that gets indexed from Google -- off your site.

On the Sharingzone page itself, there is also a "permalink" (the link you described) it's just there because it is a known SEO practice -- to have at least one permalink on pages with appropriate anchor text.

Keep in mind that the URL that Google crawls from your site will have more weight... and honestly, I haven't seen a single sale generated from any of the permalinks since inception -- so I'll gladly remove them if it bothers anyone!
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    hmm, made my first sale at SZ today.

@optimus: are multiple accounts allowed? one for each site?
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucifynDi3 View Post
    hmm, made my first sale at SZ today.

@optimus: are multiple accounts allowed? one for each site?
    Congrats!! and yes, multiple accounts are allowed (just like Cl*ckbank!)
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

4.   Sponsored Links

Optimus i could not add Random Targetted Text Links.. Nothing loads for me...

how to add that???

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    That's also the reason not to use direct links. Or evne when you do you should add the rel="nofollow" to it. I have been told (as optimization) to change my links to direct links to increase the conversion ratio. I will do this in a few cauze I'm busy now, but I'm really interested to see if it will give a better conversion rate. I AM adding rel="nofollow' though
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Hi xSaimex, when you link to sharingzone using your affiliate code, that is your primary link that gets indexed from Google -- off your site.

On the Sharingzone page itself, there is also a "permalink" (the link you described) it's just there because it is a known SEO practice -- to have at least one permalink on pages with appropriate anchor text.

Keep in mind that the URL that Google crawls from your site will have more weight... and honestly, I haven't seen a single sale generated from any of the permalinks since inception -- so I'll gladly remove them if it bothers anyone!
    You don't have to remove them. Perhaps you could edit the source code, so if google indexes the permalink, it does it with the users affiliate code. I checked some releases, and the permalink always comes up as first result.

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilegangs.com View Post
    Optimus i could not add Random Targetted Text Links.. Nothing loads for me...

how to add that???

Be sure that your server configuration has "allow_url_fopen" tags turned on -- check with your host for this. If they don't do this, there are alternatives, check back with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoo View Post
    That's also the reason not to use direct links. Or evne when you do you should add the rel="nofollow" to it. I have been told (as optimization) to change my links to direct links to increase the conversion ratio. I will do this in a few cauze I'm busy now, but I'm really interested to see if it will give a better conversion rate. I AM adding rel="nofollow' though
    Hmmm... well if you are promoting Sharingzone, wouldn't you want your affiliate links scatterred across the 'net? I have always advised affiliates to make sure NOT to use rel="nofollow" on their affiliate links! It would just take away from your own sales volume!

Quote Originally Posted by xSaimex View Post
    You don't have to remove them. Perhaps you could edit the source code, so if google indexes the permalink, it does it with the users affiliate code. I checked some releases, and the permalink always comes up as first result.
    Genius idea my friend. I have to go now, but will see about getting this done ASAP when I return!

Edit: Done!

Alright, sounds good.

pls say someother way to add Random Targetted Text Links...

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilegangs.com View Post
    pls say someother way to add Random Targetted Text Links...
    If the random text or buttons links don't work for you:

1. Turn On your server's "allow_url_fopen" tag:
    Edit your server's php.ini file, and set "allow_url_fopen" to "on".

If you're on a shared host, ask your hosting company for a copy of your php.ini file, then put that file in your local directory, and set "allow_url_fopen" to "on."
    2. Using PHP's file_get_contents function:
    Random Text Link:

<? echo(file_get_contents("http://www.sharingzone.net/random.php?id=xxxxxx")); ?>

Random Button Link:

<? echo(file_get_contents("http://www.sharingzone.net/button.php?id=xxxxxx")); ?>
    3. Using PHP Curl function (Credit: sanis):
    Random Button Link:

<?php
    $ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.sharingzone.net/button.php?id=XXXXXX");
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 10);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    $output = curl_exec($ch);
    echo $output;
    curl_close($ch);
    ?>

Random Text Link:

<?php
    $ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.sharingzone.net/random.php?id=XXXXXX");
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 10);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    $output = curl_exec($ch);
    echo $output;
    curl_close($ch);
    ?>
    Be sure to replace XXXXX with your Sharingzone username!

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information