Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6592 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    MediaFireFILMY.com MediaMovies.Net
    yes installed
    now tell me which php/html/java code I need to put in that widget ,so Download button will appear in each topic/post(regarding topic name & file size)

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    soum111, there is a Wordpress plugin called "Auto Post Title".
    You can find the plugin here:
    http://www.thoughtlab.com/blog/index...to-post-title/

Or, in your Wordpress Admin CP under Plugins, click on Add New, then search for the term "auto post title"

Install the plugin and activate it.

You should be able to use [title] in your page to call the Post title.

A Suggested Method:

Click on Appearance > Widgets > drag the Text widget to your main content area.

In the text box for that text widget, try this:

<a href="http://xxxxx.sharingzone.net/?q2=[title]" target="_blank" title="[title]">Download [title]: Click Here for high speed download</a>

Note: this is untested, and not proven to work.

If anyone has a better suggestion, or if anyone has implemented the custom linking method on their Wordpress site, please chime in with an answer to soum1111's question. $20 bonus will be given to first answer that is proven to work!
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    Registered for affiliate Plan.
    I dont find any Plugin for IP Boards. i decided to add this on topic view above the signature seperator.

Code: 
    <a href="http://aj_blacklisted.sharingzone.net/?q2={$topic['title']}">Download {$topic['title']} Here (Guaranteed Easiest-To-Download!)</a>

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Website's:
    FreePCDownloads.org StoleThe.Net
    My earnings have subsequently dropped from aprox. $130 per month to $60 per month.
    Guess everyone is getting aware about sharingzone now

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by PlusOne View Post
    My earnings have subsequently dropped from aprox. $130 per month to $60 per month.
    Guess everyone is getting aware about sharingzone now
    Why would you post such a thing, without stating any info about the hits YOU send in? If you don't send more than 50 - 100 raw hits a day what do you expect?
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Here's a question.

What do users get once they purchase your 'service'?
    Clearly not the download they were offered, so what do they actually get?
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    JmZ, thanks for asking. I've seen your other posts about Sharingzone where you stated that the site is a scam to customers (but not to affiliates) -- and this was a statement that you have made without knowing -- however, I appreciate that you simply asked (because it's not true).

The site is designed in such a way, to maximize conversions and sales, but also more importantly, to stay legal, and to be reliable/stable/long lasting. Lastly, there is a procedure in place with Technical Support to maximize customer retention.

Having said that, customers get proprietary file search utilities and more importantly, technical support to help them find what they were looking for.

Yes, the landing page is fictional (and this is stated in the TOS), however, that doesn't mean that the customer is "scammed" if he purchases a membership.

Sharingzone has a Customer Satisfaction Policy that we follow very strictly.

Basically, it's says this: If a customer purchases a membership in hopes of obtaining a particular file or files, then we (technical support) will help the customer with finding and downloading that file (we don't host the file, just find the file). IF we cannot find what the customer wanted when he made the purchase, he is refunded 100% of his purchase price. I have setup this policy in the interest of fairness -- I really have no intention of scamming or ripping people off. Also note, if a customer refuses to specify what file they wanted or just simply will not work together with us, we can't and don't issue a refund. This is the most fair way to deal with the membership sales and customer satisfaction. And it is followed 100%

Consider that our Refund Rate is less than 5% of total sales (and this can be verified by any affiliate promoting Sharingzone) -- this is proof that there is, in fact, customer retention and customer satisfaction.

Thanks for asking JmZ. Let me know if you have any futher questions.

Cheers

8.   Sponsored Links

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    So essentially the customer purchases a P2P client (or similar piece of software) which may or may not (likely the latter) have the content they were searching for.

As expected, a very grey-area service which maximises profit with smallprint-extras and recurring billing.

Maybe not a scam from your point of view, but from the POV of a person who cares about the user, quite the contrary.

Just figured i'd pop in and explain the point of view of a user anyway.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post

Yes, the landing page is fictional (and this is stated in the TOS), however, that doesn't mean that the customer is "scammed" if he purchases a membership.

Cheers

If you consider misleading them with a fake page and burying the explanation in some ToS that less then 1% read not a scam, I guess you do not scam them.

Didn't you used to have your affy program through 1 of the big affy managers? Why are you no longer with them? Was the refund rate high then?

You do not provide what you advertise/imply you provide on your landing pages. False advertising to many is a scam. You can spin it how you like and I know your affiliates make money.

How many people would pay for your service if you changed your landing pages to correctly reflect what they actually receive?

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    how to add sharingzone script on DLE portal ??
    i did not find any code for DLE
    but i see many Datalife portal have added sharingzone

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread Information