Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    sharingzone.net

Default SharingZone.net - Highest Converting Affiliate Marketing System

Some information about recent changes, new updates, and what's available on Sharingzone.net:

Why Promote Sharingzone?

Higher dollar value per sale.

We have optimized our sales/signup page to include 3 additional options, strategically placed to increase the dollar value of each sale.

First signup page has 2 additional options pre-checked:
    • Bonus Software, value: $15.48
    • Codec Pro Pack, value: $9.99
    Second signup page has one additional option pre-checked:
    • Enable AntiSpyware, value: $14.88
    So regardless of which package a user chooses (Lifetime, 2 Years, or 1 Year) there are additional options to bump up the sale value, that most users don't uncheck.

Average affiliate sale is now $42/sale, although sales can vary for each transaction (starting from $11.25 for a $15.00 transaction, ranging upto $56.26 per sale for a $75 transaction). Many sales commissions are $56.26!

Lower refund rates.

Since we are no longer with Cl*ckbank, the refund rates are LESS THAN 25% of what they used to be with Cl*ckbank, as we no longer reside by Cl*ckbank Terms of Service, and we make our own decisions now.

2-Tier commissions.

You will earn a 75% commission on every sale, plus 5% of your referrer's sales (you can promote the site, and also get others to promote the site).

Advanced linking codes.

We have added many custom linking options and random banner rotation ads that you can add to your websites by just adding one line of code, making promoting Sharingzone very versatile for any website design.

Example of a randomized text link:

<?php include ("http://www.sharingzone.net/random.php?id=XXXXX") ?>

(where XXXXX is your Sharingzone username)

Example of a randomized image button link:

<?php include ("http://www.sharingzone.net/button.php?id=XXXXX") ?>

(where XXXXX is your Sharingzone username)

One-on-one assistance.

As always, we are willing to work with every webmaster to tweak their websites and advertising links, to increase sales conversions and bring the webmaster the most possible revenue.

$200 Bonuses.

We are now offering a $200 USD Bonus* to the top 5 selling webmasters each month, so now is a great time to start promoting Sharingzone!

*To qualify, you must promote Sharingzone for a minimum of 4 weeks and you must have at least on sale on or before the start of the pay period (1st of the month) in order to receive your bonus on the next pay period.

Easy DDL site setup.

We have worked together with DDLCMS, a new powerful free DDL Script, and it is released with Sharingzone codes built into the site -- just add your Sharingzone username via the admin control panel and you're all set! Promoting Sharingzone on your DDL site has never been easier! Visit: DDLCMS.com.

We pay via paypal, check, or wire transfer.

Choose to get paid via check, paypal, or wire transfer to your bank account.

Amazing Income Potential.

Here is an estimate* of income you could earn, based on raw hits/day for your site, if you promote Sharingzone:
    • 400,000 raw hits/day = approx. $50,000 USD per month and up
    • 100,000 raw hits/day = approx. $12,500 USD per month and up
    • 10,000 raw hits/day = approx. $800 USD per month and up
    • 1000 raw hits/day = approx. $100 per month and up
    *Estimate is based on promoting Sharingzone on your site with at least:
    1. Sponsored search results on your search results page (where the search term links to Sharingzone).
    2. Use of a search/tag cloud on your main page where each search term links to Sharingzone.
    3. Maintaining the daily traffic for at least 6 weeks since implementing Sharingzone links onto your site (allows your links to receive targetted Google traffic, which converts higher).
    Example: If your site gets 5000 raw hits/day of traffic, and you promote Sharingzone using at least one sponsored search link (on your search results page), AND you link each of your download names to Sharingzone using a customized linking option on your main page, OR use a search cloud with search terms linked to Sharingzone on your main page, AND maintain your daily traffic for a minimum of 6 weeks since implementing your Sharingzone codes, your income estimate is about $400/month, and probably more.

These estimates are based on RAW hits/day that your site receives (NOT your outgoing clicks to us) -- and your income may vary.

Note: An easy way to do all of the above, and more, is to just use DDL CMS.

New Improvements:

On another note, here are some new improvements being made:

1. Be aware that we have new Signup System pages available to use and available in the members area.

2. Finally we are currently testing out a new "$3.99 Special Trial Offer" to see how it affects sales and conversions -- it is sure to increase conversions!

3. Searchbox is now fully functional! Searches on the site give real-time search results!

4. A Search Cloud is now visible on the search-results page!

New banners added!

6. We have REVAMPED the whole site with a new look! We've added flash movies, several category pages, flash videos previews and more. Fully functional search box!!! The site is now available in KICKASS!!!!

"Special Trial Offer" REVSHARE Payment Structure:

This is a REVSHARE payment structure! You get paid every time the user is charged for life!

You earn $14.99 per sale, per month, for life (as long as the customer doesn't cancel)!!!!

New Banners!

*NEW* "Filehost Style" Landing Pages

Sharingzone has released a new landing page for affiliates to use:

The new landing page is created in demand for some affiliates who were looking for a lighter theme and different option for landing page.

Features:
    • Light Theme
    • Quick Loading
    • Simple Design
    • Looks like typical filehost download page
    • Count down from 15 seconds
    • Fictional "Save As" dialogue box, leading to signup page
    • Affiliates tracking visible on signup page (lower left pane)
    Screenshots:

Example Linking Code:

PHP Code: 
    http://XXXXX.sharingzone.net/?q2=FILENAME 
    (where XXXXX is your Sharingzone affiliate username, and FILENAME is your custom anchor text)

Example Link:

Resident Evil: Afterlife DVDRip <-- click link to see page

New! Specify File Size:
    You can now specify a file size for the q2 landing page.

Example:

PHP Code: 
    http://XXXXX.sharingzone.net/?q2=File_name&s=275 
    where XXXXX is your Sharingzone username.

This will set the filesize to 275 MB (or whatever you desire)

New! MP3 Landing Pages:
    Example:

PHP Code: 
    http://XXXXX.sharingzone.net/?mp3=Song_name 
    where XXXXX is your Sharingzone username.

Notes:

Of course any affiliate can create their own landing page, simply using our "Signup System" linking method, which displays just a signup form and is embedded in an iframe on your own custom page.

Sharingzone's current linking methods are still effective (regular landing page, random dynamic links, box pics codes, banners, search box, etc.. all available from your affiliate admin panel.

EARNINGS SCREENSHOTS for September 1 - 3, 2011 -- just to show you an example of the current DDL/Scene conversion ratio:

I selected at random, 5 DDL/Scene site owners and posted their stats ***anonymously***. These are admin screenshots -- the stats are for 3 days (September 1, 2, 3). Note that everyone's conversion is better than 1:1000 and many DDL/Scene owners are getting 1:500 with proper linking. Video and streaming sites are still the highest converting (1:200 - 1:300).

5 RANDOM STATS SCREENS (anonymous, no aff. names given):

Visit our Webmaster's Page for more information!

Already an affiliate? Login here.

Click here to signup now!
    Optimus Prime Reviewed by Optimus Prime on . SharingZone.net - Highest Converting Affiliate Marketing System Some information about recent changes, new updates, and what's available on Sharingzone.net: Why Promote Sharingzone? http://www.sharingzone.net/images/uparrow.png Higher dollar value per sale. We have optimized our sales/signup page to include 3 additional options, strategically placed to increase the dollar value of each sale. First signup page has 2 additional options pre-checked: Rating: 5
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i recommend this, i got 2 sales allready this month by sending them 200 hits daily.

i have used your site over 2-3 months so i guess i am in the bonus program

maybe you can make something up so we can see how many sales is needed to be top5.

if you dont use sharingzone yet, register under my id send me pm for the link.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I recomend them too,
    300:1 (clicks) or 250:1 (uniques) ratio is about what latestdownloads used to be giving me.

Made 3 sales in 4 days, Ill be happier if it was one per day but still the best at the moment.

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    It really depends on the kind of traffic

August, 2009 8887 6784 1
    11.21 11.21

almost 10k raw and I don't see no 800$
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

It depends on traffic, but it seems you got unlucky too as you got two low end sales instead of bigger ones haha.

Of course those are his estimates but for example, I've made $340 dollars this month off of 1 site that gets 1200 Raws and 900 Uniques a day.

Of course it also depends on how you promote the links too.

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by tippie View Post
    It really depends on the kind of traffic

August, 2009 8887 6784 1
    11.21 11.21

almost 10k raw and I don't see no 800$
    Hi Tippie!

My estimate says
    10,000 raw hits/day = approx. $800 USD per month and up

^^ That's 10,000 raw hits every DAY (of traffic), that converts to $800+ USD per MONTH.

Your site appears to be sending an average of 700 raw per day to us.

So even if you were getting 1000 raw hits/day, you still have half a month to go to earn the estimated $100 USD (I bet you'd earn a lot more than that with some tweaking).

Please PM me your website URL(s) so I can take a look at how you link to us. Also send the daily raw and unique hits your site gets.

Type of traffic is not an issue!
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    damn tippie Im makng more than that from 300 uniques a day

Website's:
    ddlserver.net
    Ok. I'm trying to try this too

Also, i have changed your random image code, because URL include is disabled on most servers, i prefer curl for that:

PHP Code: 
    <?php
                $ch 
    curl_init();

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_URL"http://www.sharingzone.net/button.php?id=XXXXXX");

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT10);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);

$output curl_exec($ch);            
                echo 
    $output;

curl_close($ch);

?>

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Here is a screenshot of my stats since I started.

gotta say sharingzone owns all the converting affils sites...great webmasters panel(very detailed), good landing pages. gonna see if I can make this bad boy convert for me

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information