Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6685 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Open a bank account and put it where it says SAVINGS you wont regret it one day.

Hire a financial adviser?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Go to flippa.com and buy a good website.

4.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    My step father's mom won $1,000,000 a few years back and I dont think she has any or much left. Well she bought a house in her home country.

send to me...

Invest in stocks and not in gold.
    Screwed

Gold Gold Gold, going up day by day... never doing down...

$$$$$$$ = Gold | Gold = $$$$$$$
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

I have in My Saving Acc, doing nothin LOL

Banned
    Go start a file hosting company. Double your money within a month who the fuck cares what happends to the file hosting once you double your investment ?

We're on webmaster forum and most of you would spend it on investing in gold, stocks, other unrealible long term stuff and others would spend it on a car or alcohol. What the fuck? 20k isn't even that much to begin with. I've had months where I've made double that, and I know some webmasters who can easily pull such in a day (not every day, but when profitable opportunity comes). It's much better to invest it in knowledge and tools to start generating such income as normal work.

Learn SEO, buy tools, buy scripts. But learn what you need first, and try things out, because you can spend that money on tools unwisely too. However, it will be really handy to have some capital to start out.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information