Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6456 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Doing things differently.
    Oh interesting, changed nameservers, but cannot login to cpanel at all.

Saying DNS lookup failed for me? o.O

Edit:

I think you need to put the main site on a different server so people know whats going on in future

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in
    So does it mean that I just need to change nameservers? All my files are already present in the new svr?
    btw what abt what Messiah told?

Website's:
    comicstroll.com gamerztime.com
    it says..

Not Found

The requested URL /whmcs/dologin.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ftp don't work!! grrr

Error: Connection timed out
    Error: Could not connect to server

Quote Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
    Oh interesting, changed nameservers, but cannot login to cpanel at all.

Saying DNS lookup failed for me? o.O

Edit:

I think you need to put the main site on a different server so people know whats going on in future
    Is your account not working on the new server?

Try logging in here: https://80.82.65.164:2083/

If that doesn't work I'll update all the accounts so the original passwords should work.

I mentioned in a previous post I think, not sure though. I have bought a vps to host hilohost seperately, I just need to fine the time of day to do it, things have been crazy hectic with setting up the new server and transferring all accounts to it. I've had to wait on the WHM license to come through, everything to update and to configure everything which I've got done, I even had to go college today, so much is going on, sorry buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by funny5293 View Post
    So does it mean that I just need to change nameservers? All my files are already present in the new svr?
    btw what abt what Messiah told?
    Yes, all your files will be on the new server, you just need to change your name servers to ns3.hilohost.com and ns4.hilohost.com

Quote Originally Posted by bdr111446 View Post
    it says..

Not Found

The requested URL /whmcs/dologin.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    I am transferring all the hilohost files over now, it should be working soon. I was at college whilst the domain was propagating so there was nothing I could do until it had fully propagated.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosti View Post
    Ftp don't work!! grrr

Error: Connection timed out
    Error: Could not connect to server
    Please update your name servers to ns3.hilohost.com and ns4.hilohost.com and then wait for the domain to change to the new server.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Doing things differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    Is your account not working on the new server?

Try logging in here: https://80.82.65.164:2083/

If that doesn't work I'll update all the accounts so the original passwords should work.

I mentioned in a previous post I think, not sure though. I have bought a vps to host hilohost seperately, I just need to fine the time of day to do it, things have been crazy hectic with setting up the new server and transferring all accounts to it. I've had to wait on the WHM license to come through, everything to update and to configure everything which I've got done, I even had to go college today, so much is going on, sorry buddy.
    Ah nice, just checked it all again, and it's working again now.

Also, if you need a hand or two to help out + reply with support tickets, drop me a PM

do i just need to change the nameservers or did the cpanel url also change?

as i said some days before, pls add attracta seo addon:
    http://support.hostgator.com/article...panel-attracta

cheers

You only need to change the name servers, everything else should be working accordingly.

I'll look at that addon sometime soon, sorry I forgot about it before because I have been doing so much.

WHMCS is back up and running.

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    my site works now . about nameservers , i use cloudflare , and there i need to enter ip of server and not name of nameservers . so if my site works , it means that my acc is still on old server , right ? just wondering
    Regards ,
    Dekstr

Hi, I am unsure, to check you can go to start - accessories - cmd then type "ping mysite.com" if it returns an IP address that ends with 164 it is on the new server.

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread Information