Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62742 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I have checked with www.whatsmydns.net. Looks like it is not propagated at all...

Same issue here. After more than 24 hours site is pretty much down, strange thing it was loading fine after few hours of changing DNS, as it normally happens, checked today and down!

Banned
    anyone using ns3.hilohost.com, ns4.hilohost.com? It has been 24 hrs and not proagated at all. This is not right. I'm going to wait for a few more hrs before I file dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnival_07 View Post
    anyone using ns3.hilohost.com, ns4.hilohost.com? It has been 24 hrs and not proagated at all. This is not right. I'm going to wait for a few more hrs before I file dispute.
    Yes, ns3.hilohost.com, ns4.hilohost.com too!, guess the issue is for those if use with sharing hosting.

I think best thing we can do is open support ticket as to not cause too much trouble for a topic which is not support BUT this is the best way to know we are not the only one with an issue.

A dispute is going too far yet. I think we have 3 days to get a refund, with a valid reason, which I think this is one.

I will wait until tomorrow for the rigid 48hrs propagation, although we know it really does take that long and in most cases site should be up and working fine with no issues after mere hours.

Im looking into everything now, I do not believe propagation to be the servers' fault as thats an ISP/registrar item

also no need to file disputes, ill just refund you.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Clint,

Doesn't seems to be ISP or registrar's fault. I have 3 new domains setup on the same registrar at the same time and only the one pointing to ns3.hilohost.com, ns4.hilohost.comhaving problem. And the propagation has not started at all, a check with www.whatsmydns.net can confirm this.

7.   Sponsored Links

I checked a website that was set up on the same server over a week ago and that is loading fine, I then did DNS checks by checking A records and checking NS records and they both reported back fine with whatsmydns.net

If you would like I can give you an account on a different server which is definitely 100% working fine. If you want this, post here, pm me OR create a support ticket. <- This applies to everyone.

Banned
    Just replied to ticket. I am waiting....

You don't have to inform me about replying to tickets, I get instant E-Mails that I check regularly I have replied, hopefully everything will be working fine for you soon.

Banned
    Will report back on the result. Now I go take a dip at my pool. It's a hot day here.

Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread Information