Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62823 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Have you set your name servers to:

ns1.hilohost.com & ns2.hilohost.com

Your domain hasn't currently propagated to my server for me yet. When I ping it, it resolves a different IP address.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Wtf? Your site is down and the server too o_O

Yes, sorry about this, I was editing a php file on the server, I was changing the "memory_limit" to 64. I then rebooted the server and it hasn't come back online. I am waiting on Ecatel to manually switch the server online as there isn't any way for me to do it. Sincerest apologies.

^it happens

5.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    Yes, sorry about this, I was editing a php file on the server, I was changing the "memory_limit" to 64. I then rebooted the server and it hasn't come back online. I am waiting on Ecatel to manually switch the server online as there isn't any way for me to do it. Sincerest apologies.
    Hm...will you come online today or not the whole weekend? I would be happy if you're soon online because my page is losing hits.

cheers and thanks

I'm online now, my status is set to invisible, I'll turn it to visible so you can tell when I am online or not. The data center have responded to my ticket and they are waiting for one of their technical guys to fix the server, until then there is nothing I can do, this is causing as much bad to me as it is to you.

Please bear in mind if you want to leave my hosting because of this I will give you a refund and I wouldn't blame you for wanting to leave as this is obviously not the impression you want. Sorry.

thanks sir for being online again

cheers

No problem buddy, I think it got fixed within 4 hours of the problem starting so it wasn't majorly bad. It was also during night time hours for Americans and early Hours for Europeans so hopefully not much harm was done.

Once again, I am really sorry about this, it was completely unexpected.

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    I want to purchase now. Does your server offline ?

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    i can confir that downtime happend , only because Sp32 wanted to make service better . i have PMd him to increase memory limit , so he done that , but some other problem occur and caused that downtime !
    thank you Sp32 ! great guy !

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information