Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    @Lordemma, WHM/CPanel used ?
    Bro please I don't understand. Please make it clear. It is hosted on hostgator shared hosting (baby plan)

u cant host on a shared hosting need vps atleast

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by msk19994 View Post
    but the official Xfilesharing sites says it can be hosted on a shared hosting.

Talking hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lordemma View Post
    but the official Xfilesharing sites says it can be hosted on a shared hosting.
    LMFAO it was quite funny

How can we make paypal as payment option for 30 days premium only and use others for the rest?

Respected Member
    No you can. But it will only work for a private site otherwise you'll be suspended.

Yes thats what i meant i got suspended 3 times on a hosting even though i had a business account with them
    the other problem with shared is that they have php upload limit set only if u have business package as i had then u could do that and the user said that he had hortator baby package keeping that in mind hostgator are the biggest liars in their support page they say that they allow ffmpeg but when hosting bought they say that they dont

Yes thats what i meant i got suspended 3 times on a hosting even though i had a business account with them
    the other problem with shared is that they have php upload limit set only if u have business package as i had then u could do that and the user said that he had hortator baby package keeping that in mind hostgator are the biggest liars in their support page they say that they allow ffmpeg but when hosting bought they say that they dont
    So which hosting would you recommend for this? Is that the reason I am having that problem?

Website's:
    sibsoft.net
    It can be hosted on shared. But you may get a lot of trouble. Shared servers are too limited in resources and usually have too strict security policies.

My problem still remain unsolved.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information