Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6790 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk

Default Profile Feed Error after moving server

Hi guys,

I recently changed my site hosting, i found a bug on profile feeds.
    When we update profile fields it says action failed (actually it updates succesfully) but message shows up like
    http://i.imgur.com/ZyGG4.png
    After the error when we resend the update action.
    The following error msg shows up
    http://i.imgur.com/q7QnV.png

ANY Help ?
    AJ Blacklisted Reviewed by AJ Blacklisted on . Profile Feed Error after moving server Hi guys, I recently changed my site hosting, i found a bug on profile feeds. When we update profile fields it says action failed (actually it updates succesfully) but message shows up like http://i.imgur.com/ZyGG4.png After the error when we resend the update action. The following error msg shows up http://i.imgur.com/q7QnV.png ANY Help ? Rating: 5

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Is that skin made for your verson of ipb or is it a 3.1 or 3.20 skin you installed on a 3.23 version?

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    The updates seams to work just fine as you sayed because as a guest all the profile feeds are viewble and I see several accounts updated today.

What Lock Down ask about your skin Im also curious about but also if this issue occurs when you use the default IP.Board skin?

The other thing is that error mess. Seams connected to some hook with a name of " HideContent HanEmail ". You might wanna consider deactivate any hooks with that name and see what happens if you havent already.

Website's:
    I dont think its a skin problem, bcoz it was wrking fine before moving site from the last server.
    Strict Standards: Declaration of tbHideContentHanEmail::buildMessage() should be compatible with that of hanEmail::buildMessage() in /home/warezag1/public_html/hooks/tbHideContentHanEmail_f8bcb184e0cb2d414cafc9fdc093 29ff.php on line 31
    I am getting this error while updating status, sending pms.
    Its become a headache for me now.
    Also one member reported me one more error while signup process
    http://i43.tinypic.com/16b0lki.jpg

I dunno what to do in this situation, can i run IPB upgrade ?

Website's:
    I just uninstalled the hook tbhidecontent.
    Some errors just vanished

Website's:
    Hooo, Found another bug. dunno how to fix
    Code: 
    Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435)  : eval()'d code:19) in /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435)  : eval()'d code:19) in /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435)  : eval()'d code:19) in /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435)  : eval()'d code:19) in /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435)  : eval()'d code:19) in /home/warezag1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
    This error is showing while clicking on categories links
    http://i43.tinypic.com/16b0lki.jpg

Respected Member
    It's another hook/app. Just disable/uninstall until you find the one causing it. Then enable/install the rest.

Website's:
    Yeah;

It relates to the mod "(SOS32) Group Color in User Personal Card LinK 1.0.0"

Change it for this one:-

(SOS32) Group Color in User Personal Card Link 1.1.3 if anyone using old version

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    Glad to hear that your problems seams solved.

Using a testboard in the future might be a choise to consider as normaly it saves one alot of headache.

Website's:
    thedailygrindforum.com
    Quote Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
    Glad to hear that your problems seams solved.

Using a testboard in the future might be a choise to consider as normaly it saves one alot of headache.
    + making sure that all your mods/hooks/applications are up-to-date helps too

Thread Information