Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6842 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Easily Manage Chrome Extensions, Themes and Applications

Managing loads of extensions in Chrome can sometimes be a pain. Extensions Manager, a Google Chrome Extension, provides a simple solution to this problem by displaying a pop-up that quickly allows you to enable, disable, uninstall or update extensions, applications and themes. Each item is accompanied by its details. such as name, version and description. There are also buttons for opening the extensions? homepage and options. Furthermore, you can also use the checkboxes to quickly enable or disable an extension, theme or app. Details after the break.

Install Extensions Manager For Google Chrome
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Easily Manage Chrome Extensions, Themes and Applications http://screensnapr.com/e/WH44ZQ.png Managing loads of extensions in Chrome can sometimes be a pain. Extensions Manager, a Google Chrome Extension, provides a simple solution to this problem by displaying a pop-up that quickly allows you to enable, disable, uninstall or update extensions, applications and themes. Each item is accompanied by its details. such as name, version and description. There are also buttons for opening the extensions? homepage and options. Furthermore, you can also use Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks for this share 1+

mmm mmm!
    You're welcome, djakil. I hope you'll find it useful!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Looks good Thanks for this .

mmm mmm!
    My pleasure, brah!

Thread Information