Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6930 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Do you use email marketing?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

0 0%
  • No.

6 85.71%
  • I don't know what email marketing is.

1 14.29%
    mmm mmm!

Default Email marketing

Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_marketing
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Email marketing Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_marketing Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

U should provide sources by which people can start email marketing i mean there are alot of companies that have alot of email and they send emails for u i guess so which 1es are good

Website's:
    morningpeaches.us
    looks like were gonna see who the spammers are

Respected Member
    I've noticed that with warez related users (more so then mainstream), even if they signup for it and double opt-in even, they still cry spam.

Website's:
    ultimatehostings.com
    Many will not opt for email marketing since it can be termed as spamming.

mmm mmm!
    That all depends on the extent to which you market, imo.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    ultimatehostings.com
    Yes but it's not considered to be a good practice especially when you're into the hosting business.

No.

Thread Information