Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6770 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Webmoney - WM Keeper Classic Limit...??

Hi Guys,
    alertpay and paypal need verification and all, but webmoney doesn't need one(if SMS verification done, we can transact more money)

so what's the limit....?? i am confused in their website,

This is the limit for WM Keeper MIni(web based)

they posted a small windows apps(calling as WM Keeper Classic), if we installed that means we can transact more, but they doesn't posted the exact amount, anybody installed that apps and What is the actual transaction limit of WM Keeper Classic...??

Note:
    Webmoney is the lowest transaction fee ecurrency, only $0.8/$100.
    torrfriend Reviewed by torrfriend on . Webmoney - WM Keeper Classic Limit...?? Hi Guys, alertpay and paypal need verification and all, but webmoney doesn't need one(if SMS verification done, we can transact more money) so what's the limit....?? i am confused in their website, This is the limit for WM Keeper MIni(web based) http://i28.lulzimg.com/0784c0bb3f.png they posted a small windows apps(calling as WM Keeper Classic), if we installed that means we can transact more, but they doesn't posted the exact amount, anybody installed that apps and What is the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

me too confused :-(

Just ignore it bro, don't get tensed lol.

i was verified with my phn no and my 500$ bounced back in webmoney mini. but i cant undersyand that they have shown in their site that daily limit is 600$ for phn verified customer. confused ........ is keeper classic is the only solution for prevent all these limits. i found the process is pretty tuff can any 1 tell me to install keeper classic.

any body know steps for WM Keeper Classic

Thread Information