Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6783 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Which Domain host is safe, accepting Webmoney

Guys,
    i don't have paypal/Alertpay, so only way is Webmoney..

Major domain hosting sites --->> Godaddy, name, Namecheap and most doesn't support webmoney, and i am weird about recent things happened in Namecheap(regarding Dmca and whois guard removal)

so any domain host accepting webmoney, possiblly safe one..??

Note:
    1)Gossimer

2)Lovingdomains

Most of the webmoney supported firms are Resellers, any direct hosting accepting webmoney........??
    torrfriend Reviewed by torrfriend on . Which Domain host is safe, accepting Webmoney Guys, i don't have paypal/Alertpay, so only way is Webmoney.. Major domain hosting sites --->> Godaddy, name, Namecheap and most doesn't support webmoney, and i am weird about recent things happened in Namecheap(regarding Dmca and whois guard removal) so any domain host accepting webmoney, possiblly safe one..?? Note: 1)Gossimer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, lets get one thing straight, if they want your Domain down, no matter which Registrar you will be using you will be taken down, everyone should know this.

Well, lets get one thing straight, if they want your Domain down, no matter which Registrar you will be using you will be taken down, everyone should know this.
    Well said, that's true...but some offshore hosts may protect, atleast they don't remove whois like Namecheap(which removed whois to some guys without Notice)

Probation
    You can register domain and pay by webmoney at GigaRegister.com

GigaRegister.com Webmoney WMZ domain registration

Gigaregister is a resellerclub reseller, so you can move your domains (if you like) to any resellerclub reseller within some second without any cost.

Website's:
    rpcreator.info
    internetbs.net

Thread Information