Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Angry Take back youtube account.

I dont need answers as u shouldnt do it or so, so please dont write it.
    Anyways i wanted to share my account so i give the user my account password so we could upload much more vidoes.
    20 minutes later i cant log in.

So i tryed to recover it but. I registered it with a hushmail account, and now when i enter the hushmail email, the account was deactivated cause i havent logged in in 1 year or so. So email resset doesnt work.
    The cellphones reactivation cant work ether cause i registered my youtube account with a cellphone number i no longer use / have axess to.

So i tryed to re-activate my youtube account by ''other method'' entering when my account was created, when i started using it and my last password i knew.
    Do you thing google will email me new password?

The things i know which might help me is the 1st password & the secend password which was changed like 10 hours ago.
    The 3d password is changed by teh asshole so i dont know it.

Any other sugestions? I have a pretty popular account so its important to me to get it back.
    testtesttest Reviewed by testtesttest on . Take back youtube account. I dont need answers as u shouldnt do it or so, so please dont write it. Anyways i wanted to share my account so i give the user my account password so we could upload much more vidoes. 20 minutes later i cant log in. So i tryed to recover it but. I registered it with a hushmail account, and now when i enter the hushmail email, the account was deactivated cause i havent logged in in 1 year or so. So email resset doesnt work. The cellphones reactivation cant work ether cause i registered my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by testtesttest View Post
    I dont need answers as u shouldnt do it or so, so please dont write it.
    Anyways i wanted to share my account so i give the user my account password so we could upload much more vidoes.
    20 minutes later i cant log in.

So i tryed to recover it but. I registered it with a hushmail account, and now when i enter the hushmail email, the account was deactivated cause i havent logged in in 1 year or so. So email resset doesnt work.
    The cellphones reactivation cant work ether cause i registered my youtube account with a cellphone number i no longer use / have axess to.

So i tryed to re-activate my youtube account by ''other method'' entering when my account was created, when i started using it and my last password i knew.
    Do you thing google will email me new password?

The things i know which might help me is the 1st password & the secend password which was changed like 10 hours ago.
    The 3d password is changed by teh asshole so i dont know it.

Any other sugestions? I have a pretty popular account so its important to me to get it back.
    Usually if you provide google enough info that proves you are the owner they will return your account. And why dont you re-register your email again?

What do u mean with re register?

It costs I think $10 to get the reactivate a hushmail acct after the inactive period.
    If the account is so important to you, then pay the $10 and you will regain access to your email, use the password reset option from YouTube and voila. You have regained access.

Change the email and dont renew the hushmail again if you don't wanna keep using it.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Thread Information