Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up Hi, looking for some good product, need recommendations

Hi, I'm new here in KWWHunction and I'm glad to join

I was looking for a downloader/uploader solution...

Then I saw something called sBorg, decided to buy without trying a demo. This really disappointed me, it's too slow (have several premium accounts) and most of times don't want to download, many file sharing websites don't work with it.

Also I use remote upload from filehosts, but again some of them don't work like Fileserve, having Fileserve premium you can't use it to remote to other host. Others like megaupload didn't have remote at all.

So here goes what I want to buy (tell me if will work or not):

Want to buy a VPS or Dedicated with Desktop Remote Control and Windows XP or other windows OS compatible with JDownloader.

Then, use JDownloader to download files and upload manually to each host or with FTP. This VPS must have a great internet real speed (100mb/100mb at least) I have 50mb at home, but upload is only 5mb.

Anyone Is doing this?
    Which is the best option?
    Want to do it as fast as possible, without errors and fails each time I upload or download something.
    I think JDownloader is the best and uploading is easy with browser or FTP.

Thanks!
    QuiGloriam Reviewed by QuiGloriam on . Hi, looking for some good product, need recommendations Hi, I'm new here in KWWHunction and I'm glad to join :) I was looking for a downloader/uploader solution... Then I saw something called sBorg, decided to buy without trying a demo. This really disappointed me, it's too slow (have several premium accounts) and most of times don't want to download, many file sharing websites don't work with it. Also I use remote upload from filehosts, but again some of them don't work like Fileserve, having Fileserve premium you can't use it to remote to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

buy a rdp somewhere for about $20 - $30 it would be best solution I feel...

if you need any other help pm me with your contact e.g. ym msn or smting, and I help you further

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Your dissappointment doesn't have anything to do directly with sBorg, it's your host.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Thanks for reply,

I will give up sBrog host and will buy RDP, looking here at KWWHunction I found some good offers with zoom uploaded installed, this time I will try a demo before buying.

Thread Information