Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org

Default Staff Username Changes

Hey,

Username changes aren't allowed for members however we (staff) are allowed to amend our usernames as per our wish as we are exempt from the rule because we take our time out to moderate KWWHunction, it's like a reward for us.

Below are a list of staff (past and present) user name changes;
    Overjaculation now known as Daniel
    humour now known as CJ
    WD now known as Phozon (x member of staff)
    Messiah now known as GeeZus (x member of staff)

Thank you.
    Phamous Reviewed by Phamous on . Staff Username Changes Hey, Username changes aren't allowed for members however we (staff) are allowed to amend our usernames as per our wish as we are exempt from the rule because we take our time out to moderate KWWHunction, it's like a reward for us. Below are a list of staff (past and present) user name changes; Overjaculation now known as Daniel humour now known as CJ WD now known as Phozon (x member of staff) Messiah now known as GeeZus (x member of staff) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    As you may be aware, I initially changed from "Loget" to "V1rgin", gradually over time I noticed that regardless of my name change - people still continued to call me "Loget".. which defeats the purpose of a name change.

I'm now back as "Loget" as that's what you all call me anyway, I realize that no matter what name I change too, I will always be known on this community as Loget and I guess it's time I accept that.

Thank you.

mmm mmm!
    I found out that it was time for a change, and I have therefore changed my username from Mrsandvik to Overjaculation.

People have begun to call me OJ, but people are allowed to call me anything they want. You can call me Mom, Dad, Sindvak, Overjaculation, whatever.

Update: Overjaculation is now known as Daniel.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Well i guess it's my turn. (lol) I was originally called "warezdemon" then had my name changed to "wdemon" since i left the warez scene last year. Today i asked for it to be changed to "WDemon" since i thought it would look better but i was wrong. So i asked again for my nick to be changed to just "WD" since most people have called me this since i joined KWWHunction in late 2008.

Doing things differently.
    So yeah, it was time for a good old change, and ditch the name Messiah.

Edit: Ok, its been done again, so the confusion stops for once and all.

Sorry Sp32 i'm just not good enough for you anymore, i've found someone else.

So... Anyone else going to say it? @This new 32 guy.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Thread Information