Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs down Payoneer closing USA Virtual Bank Account program

I got this e-mail today :
    Dear Customer,

We'd like to thank you for being part of our Virtual Account pilot program. We have partnered with a new bank to offer Payoneer's users a new Virtual Account system. Unfortunately, the regulations of our new banks will not allow you to continue receiving payments to your Virtual Account.

Please note that this does not affect your partner payments and any other feature and benefit of the card. Your card stays operational as always. You can continue receiving payments from all Payoneer partners and any other partner you are working with. We would like to use this opportunity to also remind you that Payoneer offers the private payments service, where anyone can load money to your Payoneer card using VISA or MasterCard? cards. Learn more ?

Your Virtual Account will be closed in the next few days. Any transfers made before we shut down your Virtual Account will be processed to your account.Once the Virtual Account closes any payment to your Virtual Account will be declined and returned to the sending company.

Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions you may have.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to continue working with you.

The Payoneer Team
    Sonic Reviewed by Sonic on . Payoneer closing USA Virtual Bank Account program I got this e-mail today :(: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Bad news for USA VBA users

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Hi guys,

I know that it seems like it's a negative thing, but it's actually really good - we are switching to a much better and stronger bank, and we won't have delays like we have had in the past.

The bank asked that we use a white list, and we will consider adding more companies to it as we get requests from people, but for now, please know that you can still receive payments from all of our partners, as well as private loads.

Also, I would be more than happy to talk to any company that can no longer transfer funds to your VA and see if we can work together.

Please know that a very small number of people actually will lose the ability to use their VA - most of our customers can still use it fully.

Sonic - may I ask who you get payments from through the VA and what for? You can PM it to me or email me at taliakl at payoneer.com

Thanks!

all users got this?

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    Sonic - may I ask who you get payments from through the VA and what for? You can PM it to me or email me at taliakl at payoneer.com

Thanks!
    Paypal only

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    all users got this?
    There are 2 emails that are going out:

1) The one above that cancels the VA - this was only sent to a few people
    2) One explaining that we are only able to receive payments from white listed companies and the account isn't being canceled - most people with the VA received this email and will be able to continue to receive payments.

The white list we have covers more 95% of the payments made to the VA, so there is a very very small number of people who are really affected by it (unfortunately, Sonic is one of those few).

Website's:
    serverworldwide.com seedcafe.info
    did everyone get this email?

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sww View Post
    did everyone get this email?
    No - the email was only sent to people with the Virtual Account who, unfortunately, can't get paid through the VA anymore. The second email was sent to everyone else who's used the VA in the past year.

Hi Payoneer.
    When my virtual account will be closed. you said in a few days, but do you have a time frame? I'll make my last transaction with you, but I don't know the average time

by the way, Delaware bank is better than your new bank. Its a bit slow but at least it works well and do not have whitelist or limitations.

thanks

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    I don't have the date yet, but it isn't going to be today or tomorrow.

The old bank didn't have a white list, but there were a lot of problems with it, most of which you are lucky to not have been affected by, so we decided we needed to switch.

As I said, if you'd like to email us and let us know what you do, we may be able to reactivate it for you, but of course it's your prerogative not to do so.

The moment we have the exact date, we will let you know.
    Talia Klein
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    taliakl at payoneer.com

Thread Information