Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6945 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com

Default Payoneer NOT closing Virtual Account system, only improving it

Hi everyone,

We have a conversation going on in another thread, but since the title was misleading, I wanted to clarify:

Payoneer is NOT shutting down the Virtual Account program - just the opposite. We are upgrading it by switching to a stronger and more powerful bank. The new bank will allow for much more stability than we had before, which translates into a better service for our users.

Our new bank requires that we work with a predefined list of companies, but this doesn't mean we can't add more companies to the list.

Your regular payments from a partner will not change - they are still all open for you - and you can still receive payments from any MasterCard or Visa.

Also, this change affects a VERY small percentage of our users (barely qualified as a percentage), but I would be more than happy to talk to anyone whose companies can't pay through VA anymore about having them sign up to be our partners as well.
    PayoneerTeam Reviewed by PayoneerTeam on . Payoneer NOT closing Virtual Account system, only improving it Hi everyone, We have a conversation going on in another thread, but since the title was misleading, I wanted to clarify: Payoneer is NOT shutting down the Virtual Account program - just the opposite. We are upgrading it by switching to a stronger and more powerful bank. The new bank will allow for much more stability than we had before, which translates into a better service for our users. Our new bank requires that we work with a predefined list of companies, but this doesn't mean we Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    Do you have a FAQ or something which could list the criteria one needs to satisfy to be able to sign up for a Virtual Account?

I heard about you testing out the VA system (about 3+ years back), but never really heard anything beyond that.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Yes, the basic criteria is to have received at least 3 payments from one of our partners over 3 months, which means you need to be an active Payoneer user.

Now we also have the white list of companies, but all the major ones are on it: PayPal, Amazon, CJ, CB, etc.

Since we are making this change (probably in the next week or so), we are holding off on reviewing applications until we have finished the switch so we won't need to issue 2 different accounts to people, but you can feel free to apply now and we will get to your application once we resume reviewing them.

Do you allow me to register new? i used to have mastercard from you guys 3years ago but i lost it and dont member my account details anymore.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDR View Post
    Do you allow me to register new? i used to have mastercard from you guys 3years ago but i lost it and dont member my account details anymore.
    You can contact our support team about reactivating your old account, of course.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Our new bank requires that we work with a predefined list of companies, but this doesn't mean we can't add more companies to the list.
    Paypal the biggest payment processor is not in the list?

OMG

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    Paypal the biggest payment processor is not in the list?

OMG
    Yes, PayPal is on the list - so are Amazon, ClickBank, CommissionJunction, and more.

Yes, PayPal is on the list - so are Amazon, ClickBank, CommissionJunction, and more.
    then why my Virtual Bank account is being suspended only for withdraw money from Paypal

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    then why my Virtual Bank account is being suspended only for withdraw money from Paypal
    Hi Sonic,

Some of the PayPal activities aren't clear, so we had to take the safe route, but as I mentioned to you by PM, and would like to be sure to mention again, please feel free to email the address that we listed on the email and let us know who pays you through PayPal for what, and maybe we can reinstate it. It's done on a case by case basis, though, and I don't have guidelines for this.

Hi Sonic,

Some of the PayPal activities aren't clear, so we had to take the safe route, but as I mentioned to you by PM, and would like to be sure to mention again, please feel free to email the address that we listed on the email and let us know who pays you through PayPal for what, and maybe we can reinstate it. It's done on a case by case basis, though, and I don't have guidelines for this
    WTF!! now you are watching Paypal activities. you have the right to spy Paypal accounts? and how do you know if the activities are legal or illegal? I think Paypal have their own policies and anti-fraud system. so you are saying that Paypal allow illegal activities or what?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information