Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    legitptc.info

Smile Need help in VideoBB

Hello,

Can anyone kindly tell me what is the exact number of DMCA required to get banned?

Don't get it wrong, I don't want to do it purposely, but I have received about 6-8 DMCA in the last 3-4 days, so I am worried that my account will get banned.

Thank you in advance,
    Regards
    54md54 Reviewed by 54md54 on . Need help in VideoBB Hello, Can anyone kindly tell me what is the exact number of DMCA required to get banned? Don't get it wrong, I don't want to do it purposely, but I have received about 6-8 DMCA in the last 3-4 days, so I am worried that my account will get banned. Thank you in advance, Regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    never heard someone get banned cause of that . you get banned from sidereel for posting VBB link for example cause of DMCA , but why should VBB ban your acc cause of that ? they live and earn from warez .

Website's:
    legitptc.info
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekstr View Post
    never heard someone get banned cause of that . you get banned from sidereel for posting VBB link for example cause of DMCA , but why should VBB ban your acc cause of that ? they live and earn from warez .
    Oh! Wow! Are you absolutely sure?!? I mean, one of my friends told me that excessive DMCAs in short time can get you banned! I was worried.

Anyways, thanks!

If you will reupload the same content again and again and get reported...then u may have a risk of losing your acc
    Good Bye Mates..

Banned
    Website's:
    google.com
    use md5 hash changer for re uploading dead files http://www.besthostingforums.com/64-...er-v1-0-a.html, hope this will help u

Website's:
    legitptc.info
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebay View Post
    If you will reupload the same content again and again and get reported...then u may have a risk of losing your acc
    Do you mean the same video (same file again and again)? Or, you mean different files for the same video?

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer_fawad View Post
    use md5 hash changer for re uploading dead files http://www.besthostingforums.com/64-...er-v1-0-a.html, hope this will help u
    I use remote upload. Will it help too?

Thread Information