Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6784 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,718 of 1718
    Banned
    Why you don't add AlertPay ?

Quote Originally Posted by RapidGator.net View Post
    Bad news. PayPal just informed us that our PayPal account is closed due to high risks of processing file sharing payments. This means that file sharing industry won't last no more. All of the funds are frozen and we will be able to send them to you in 6 months.
    Seems that all new file sharing hosts will experience same fate like we and all other big hosts. We did our best to make it work, but unfortunatly this circumstances doesn't depend on us.
    Big scam . Stop lie users . I'll personally make a complain on authorities to close this fuckin site .

Bad news. PayPal just informed us that our PayPal account is closed due to high risks of processing file sharing payments. This means that file sharing industry won't last no more. All of the funds are frozen and we will be able to send them to you in 6 months.
    Seems that all new file sharing hosts will experience same fate like we and all other big hosts. We did our best to make it work, but unfortunatly this circumstances doesn't depend on us.
    I expect news. a big lie.

Moderators, please close this topic Scam host.

What will be money in rg account?

Website's:
    post-project.com
    RapidGator.net what will you do now?...

BIG SCAMMER!! Other filehost still pay on paypal!

Atleast they told affiliates about the problem.
    Screwed

7.   Sponsored Links

We can't pay via webmoney, all funds are on PayPal

mmm mmm!
    Closed as requested.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information